Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Blackcats

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Well the perks are null and void now, those names i just plucked out of thin air (well wiki actually lol) and as I said, its a 1% chance that we will use them (so that means we wont lol).

What the new names will be i have no idea though, but forget all about the perks and the names, just look at the new improved table i showed, but i have even changed that a bit in the staff forum.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I'm assuming you showed the table on the bcg forums right? I've always wondered, why do I have to log in to the forums, if I'm already logged into the tracker?
    I hate it when its setup like that. Never been onto any forums setup like this, since i can never figure out my user/pass for the forum (never seems to be the same as the tracker).

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I have never, and i mean never had to login to the forums. (actually you should not log in to the forums.)

if you login to the tracker you should be auto logged into the forums.

if not sign out clear your BCG cookies, sign into tracker again, then go to the forums, you should be logged in.
    Last edited by stoi; 01-27-2009 at 06:28 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    wierd, tried that, it still came to a page asking for me to log in, but this time it took my site user/pass (not sure if I tried that on this site before or not).
    Probably something on my end then.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    I have never, and i mean never had to login to the forums. (actually you should not log in to the forums.)

if you login to the tracker you should be auto logged into the forums.

if not sign out clear your BCG cookies, sign into tracker again, then go to the forums, you should be logged in.
    Actually i always have to login to the forums aswell. Seems like Tokeman isn't the only one.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    I have no idea why lol since we put these forums on 15 months ago, number of times i have logged into them 0 even if i log out and back in to the tracker.

maybe its your browser, I use FF 3 exclusively, but i am pretty sure 15 months ago i tried others and it till worked fine for me (and countless others as well).

maybe try clearing your cookies and cache may work, but it has been that long since I heard of anyone with this problem, i cant remember 100% now.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    An afore-mentioned tracker in this thread has, imo, the best forums. "post update" feature lets you stay on top and keep up to date of all your forum conversations, along with view unread, catch up etc. the forums are also not too large and not too small

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    and so do i. not that it's a major burden, but the tracker cookie doesn't work for me to the forum size.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    "post update" feature lets you stay on top and keep up to date of all your forum conversations

hmm we used to have that, might see if i can find it again forgot all about it tbh.

only thing i can suggest is posting in our Forum Questions forum, tell us the problem, and alt or askew1 may be able to remember the remedy, like i said i have not heard of this happeneing for awhile, but i am nearly sure its your side, as it works fine and always has done for me. (and others)
    Last edited by stoi; 01-27-2009 at 09:01 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    I got a fresh copy of winders installed on another partition. I'll boot into it when I get home and try logging in to see what happens. I'll post here.

I also use FireFox exclusivly

Edit:

Man stoi, you're quick! Nice poll
    Last edited by Tokeman; 01-27-2009 at 10:42 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast