Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Blackcats

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    actually, when i tried just now i did get auto-signed in to the forum and for the first time, the forum opened as an integrated part of the bcg site.. every time i've visited the forums in the past it has taken me to a completely new page and i've had to login.

(i use FF3 aswell.)

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    Well the perks are null and void now, those names i just plucked out of thin air (well wiki actually lol) and as I said, its a 1% chance that we will use them (so that means we wont lol).

What the new names will be i have no idea though, but forget all about the perks and the names, just look at the new improved table i showed, but i have even changed that a bit in the staff forum.
    Mmm, I do hope the perk/names aren't that hard to remember.

I'm always seeding new files where there are only 1 seeder on BCG.

Since people here are talking about login problems, I was wondering if it's just me that needs to login to the tracker again if I'm inactive on the site for an hour or two.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    I got ZLined from the irc for trying to be funny I went to #complaints and said "I have a complaint, I'm not a part of bcg yet " an hour later I got ZLined is there anyway I can get un zlined, I really was just crackin a joke, I didn't know it would be so serious. I spent the entire night in the irc chatting hoping to get me an invite and boom, zlined for making a joke (

so, stoi, is there anything I can do? I can't even go back and appologize
    Last edited by iLLoGiCaL000; 01-28-2009 at 01:05 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestoned View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    Well the perks are null and void now, those names i just plucked out of thin air (well wiki actually lol) and as I said, its a 1% chance that we will use them (so that means we wont lol).

What the new names will be i have no idea though, but forget all about the perks and the names, just look at the new improved table i showed, but i have even changed that a bit in the staff forum.
    Mmm, I do hope the perk/names aren't that hard to remember.

I'm always seeding new files where there are only 1 seeder on BCG.

Since people here are talking about login problems, I was wondering if it's just me that needs to login to the tracker again if I'm inactive on the site for an hour or two.
    No, it happens to me too.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    IRC Zline nothing mate, i never get into IRC these days.

Login in every couple of hours, again i can only speak for myself, but i have not had to login for about 1 year.

Only time i had to was when i changed PCs, so go onto a laptop sign in, i would be logged out upstairs on my desktop, and vice versa, even on the same IP, so if you change PCs a lot, then that is why.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    than how the heck do I get an invite without using irc I don't know anyone that has an account.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Well we are not giving invites out anyway in IRC as no one has any, only people that can make accounts are Sysops, and they are not doing it atm, so i wouldnt worry about it to much tbh.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Well, since you own the place, can you at least tell me how long I'll have to wait before I even have a chance?

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    in IRC forever probably.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    awesome lol

thx for the help
    Last edited by iLLoGiCaL000; 01-28-2009 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast