Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoght You Should Know

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    I thoght you should know (if you didnt know already) paul made a thread to make a verfied database, located here in the dev. corner. It needs are help to get the srchive bigger. Please come here to sumit the verified that you have. They will look it over and add it. Paul is trying to get this up and going. The web data base url is http://www.rpgo.net/

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Is your forum the official verifier shadow ?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    The forum is the offical site for hasnain, the developer of k-sig/k-dat. He is also working on the verified database. Any verified that goes there will be transfer to the site. Soon it will be the offical forum for it tho. But thats how you sumit verified for the verified database.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Thanks for that.

Have you a team of people doing the verifying. If people post a lot of hashes it will surely take a long time to verify them.

Assuming that you are downloading and watching, listening to, playing, or whatever the files to verify them.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Why not link that site to this forum and make this the official forum, far quicker hell of alot more members and this forum has a huge amout of verefieds already.

I thought that was what was suppose to happen in the first place?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Yes it seems a bit strange to me.

The more I think about it, the logistics of your verifying things is difficult to see. It is going to be a Herculean task. Flippin heck it takes me days to download one movie sometimes.

Particularly when the stuff here, in the verifieds section, has already been verified by the person who posted it.

I would really like to hear how you are going to do this.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    You dont understand the forum is hasnian's webpage (forum his last two got shut down). Its for k-dat and k-sig. Also for sumiting verifeds. Its alot easyer to go there to sumit it becuse its easyer for us to add them to the database. Me (moderating), hasnain(creating), timeisntreal(hosting), and paul (he just thoght of the idea) are all tring to get this together. If you want to you can PM paul to confirm or just go here http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=30468 to find out yourself.

Also jpaul you posted in that section so you know it true.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    No-one is saying this is not the case.

I just want to know how you are going to do it.

I think it's unpossible, unless you have a shed load of people with fast connections, working all the time. Then watching the films, listening to the music etc.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    I am not doing anything but moderating the for you'd have to talk to hasnain and timeisntreal. I wish i could tell you how there going to do it but i dont know. I gusse there just going to relie on people verfieing real files.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Think of it this way all the other verified sites start somewhere.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast