Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: PsyTrance

  1. #1
    Hey Guys

    I'm relatively new here, but was hoping to get some advice on good sites for psytrance.

    What.cd and TranceBooster both are pretty good, and I'm using them right now, but hoping for some more options.

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    The Balence
    Posts
    1,941
    Try the sites open signup thread, there's any number of good music sites there.
    There's bound to be some good links to Trance sites there open for signup.

    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...298326/page397
    Last edited by forcus; 01-26-2009 at 11:29 PM.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Thanks forcus, been keeping an eye on that already

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    531
    TT has a decent selection. Elektronik has a bunch too.

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BOOM's Avatar You are who you are. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    401
    Here's is my preference order:
    Psytorrents = PsyBrazil > TranceTraffic > Waffles/What > Elektronik.

    Psybrazil is not a torrent site but http one..

    And you can try Orkut too...there's also a nice psy content... especially in this community: http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#Communi...x?cmm=22199255


  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    horiZen's Avatar >>SSL ENCRYPTED<<
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    183
    psytorrents.info is the best if you are specifically interested in "psychedelic trance"

    awesome tracker, great community+staff, fast releases covering all the sub-genres in psy-trance

    not sure if they'll ever open to the public though, best of luck

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by xJohnxSmithx View Post
    TT has a decent selection. Elektronik has a bunch too.
    Cool, thanks dude. Will see if I can find an invite to either of those, thanks for the suggestions.


    Quote Originally Posted by BOOM View Post
    Here's is my preference order:
    Psytorrents = PsyBrazil > TranceTraffic > Waffles/What > Elektronik.

    Psybrazil is not a torrent site but http one..

    And you can try Orkut too...there's also a nice psy content... especially in this community: http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#Communi...x?cmm=22199255
    Haven't heard abot Psybrazil or Psytorrents before so I'll add both of those to my list of sites to check out as well.

    Waffles as well it seems

    Thanks for the advise, really is much appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by horiZen View Post
    psytorrents.info is the best if you are specifically interested in "psychedelic trance"

    awesome tracker, great community+staff, fast releases covering all the sub-genres in psy-trance

    not sure if they'll ever open to the public though, best of luck
    Thanks horizen, will keep an eye out on this one for sure.
    Last edited by TelCapone; 01-27-2009 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •