Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Country Music Torrent Sites?

typeoholic's Avatar Poster
    Are there any actual trackers (private or not) that specialize in country music torrents? Country videos are a big plus too! Either a country tracker or one that has an abundance of one or both? If anyone knows of such a golden harvest, please do enlighten me! Thank you in advance.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Not really much in torrents. I think Usenet might be a better source, since they have a whole section "newsgroup" of country music.
    Last edited by basilhaydens; 01-27-2009 at 02:16 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Even Waffles doesn't have that good a selection (but its still my fav. to date)! lulz

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    there were issues with the RC4-160 encryption.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by typeoholic View Post
    Even Waffles doesn't have that good a selection (but its still my fav. to date)! lulz
    What.cd has about 4000 torrents probably more since a lot of cross-over artists are mislabeled under pop.No vids though.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    If What/Waffles doesn't have it then you're most probably out of luck because people there will try ANYTHING to get their upload quota.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestoned View Post
    If What/Waffles doesn't have it then you're most probably out of luck because people there will try ANYTHING to get their upload quota.
    LMAO @ the emphasis on ANYTHING. Yes, sadly enough, they will. I have seen some crazy stuff on Waffles/What. My ratios stand out, and they are hard worked for; not to down seedboxes, but I earn mine the good ole fashioned way!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    So did you upload alot of music then? Or are you a ratio cheatz0r since you gave me a wink?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Yes, I uploaded until I was blue in the face. And seeded. No, I do not like ratio cheaters. Their cheating ALWAYS catches up with them in the long run. I'm rather a big fan of Waffles, and I couldn't survive w/o that place!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by typeoholic View Post
    Yes, I uploaded until I was blue in the face. And seeded. No, I do not like ratio cheaters. Their cheating ALWAYS catches up with them in the long run. I'm rather a big fan of Waffles, and I couldn't survive w/o that place!
    Blue in the face? Nice metaphor usage.

Waffles was actually the "winner" between the 2 trackers back then when OiNk died, but due to their restriction to too much stuffs What became the more popular one.

Right now what keeps Waffles going and special IMHO would be those Iron 100% FLAC rips.

So are you much of a FLAC guy?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast