Thread: When will my privileges be back?

I see I broke the rules, a buddy of mine told me I could buy invites here but now he's laughing that I actually believed him. No excuse I should've read the rules.

But can anyone tell me how long I will have disabled privileges? I can't seem to find the answer anywhere here.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/faq.php

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    users willing to buy invites are the foundation for the existence of those willing to sell them.
    what you did is in my opinion soooo wrong. you have been here nearly 4 months, and you hadn't the chance to read the rules, or even to roam the forums and quickly understand that money and invites is a bad path to chose ?

having your PMs disabled is a privilege for you, it's for your own protection, because soon you would be bombarded with other users offering to sell you invites to other sites.
    so don't whine about it.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 01-11-2009 at 04:22 AM.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeo6 View Post
    I see I broke the rules, a buddy of mine told me I could buy invites here but now he's laughing that I actually believed him. No excuse I should've read the rules.

But can anyone tell me how long I will have disabled privileges? I can't seem to find the answer anywhere here.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/faq.php
    First you didn't read the rules, now you haven't read the infraction. It states the expiration date.

yo

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    i am also waiting for my previliges

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Poster
    You only joined today you have to wait 30days for privileges.