Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: do you feel dissapointed with TiT?

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by MuddSlinger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post

I mean that they and I had an "instance" that they acted like children, petty little children. It's a shame really

Look who talking about needing to grow up and acting childish. Your still complaining about something that took place what is it now 2 months ago. Now, thats a shame really. Now, if you really want to take this public once again then go ahead. Also, kinda funny how I talked to you with respect and was up front with you the whole time but all you can do is talk shit. Even when you visited RVT irc I could of simply glined you and been done with the whole convo, funny how that works huh. We're assholes and childish yet I tried to help you in two different locations. btw... your welcome for at least trying to help you. I really think the staff here at FST mainly you Detale need to stop saying staff somewhere need to grow up when you are clearly needing to grow up yourself.
    It's the topic of the thread man. I am in fact disappointed in Tit. I had no problem with you. You were decent with me then I was kicked out of IRC right? This is what I was referring to. Now lets not start with the lies. I haven't visited Revolt's IRC ever so maybe you're mistaken. If someone went to Revolt's IRC please PM me and we'll deal with it as I was absoltly NOT me. In fairness I should have been more clear as you were a decent person indeed.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster
    I just joined during the open signups and was never a member of the old site so have no idea. But, I think the site has room for improvement. Interesting topic thou.
    Last edited by UnderWarez; 01-29-2009 at 02:44 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MuddSlinger View Post
    <br />

Look who talking about needing to grow up and acting childish. Your still complaining about something that took place what is it now 2 months ago. Now, thats a shame really. Now, if you really want to take this public once again then go ahead. Also, kinda funny how I talked to you with respect and was up front with you the whole time but all you can do is talk shit. Even when you visited RVT irc I could of simply glined you and been done with the whole convo, funny how that works huh. We're assholes and childish yet I tried to help you in two different locations. btw... your welcome for at least trying to help you. I really think the staff here at FST mainly you Detale need to stop saying staff somewhere need to grow up when you are clearly needing to grow up yourself.
    It's the topic of the thread man. I am in fact disappointed in Tit. I had no problem with you. You were decent with me then I was kicked out of IRC right? This is what I was referring to. Now lets not start with the lies. I haven't visited Revolt's IRC ever so maybe you're mistaken. If someone went to Revolt's IRC please PM me and we'll deal with it as I was absoltly NOT me. In fairness I should have been more clear as you were a decent person indeed.
    really lies you say and you say you never visited revolts irc you say..
    (21:08:35) Session Ident: Pariah ([email protected]) (21:08:36) ‹Pariah› Sorry to PM you like this, but i didn't know you were here too LOL (21:08:51) ‹Pariah› BTW youre turning out to be quite the cool guy over at FST you know (21:08:57) ‹Pariah› Thats all and thanks (21:08:58) ‹MuddSlinger› lol (21:09:06) ‹MuddSlinger› i staff here (21:12:46) ‹Pariah› Ok man well you have a good night sorry to bug you with my nonsense (21:12:50) ‹Pariah› OH (21:13:00) ‹Pariah› 1 last episode of the detale pester show (21:13:15) ‹Pariah› can you see who in fact did ban me on revolt? (21:13:18) ‹MuddSlinger› no worries man (21:13:20) ‹Pariah› I heard it was ******* (21:13:24) ‹MuddSlinger› come back in a few hours (21:13:31) ‹Pariah› k will do (21:13:35) ‹Pariah› have a good one (21:13:50) ‹MuddSlinger› you to
    looks like you were to me so please don't start claiming im lying when in fact we both know I'm not. Like I said before I have no issue with you and never have except for the fact you keep claiming we need to grow up and stop acting childish, when in fact you are acting childish after going on 2 months since the whole thing took place.
    Last edited by Detale; 01-29-2009 at 05:51 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Wow in all honesty I forgot about that. Fair enough man. I wasn't lying I just forgot I thought that was on Tit. I retract my statement.

Im going to edit out 1 name I hope you don't mind. Now I am being civil with you and Im sure you will do the same. To be clear the rest of the staff need to grow up and not you, OK? I said this in an earlier thread as you know. Also without starting the whole shit again you know what happened was bullshit.

I will also say that you have my respect for at least coming out into the open about it as so many have not even after I called them out. Obviously you have bigger balls than the rest of those involved. Thank you

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    yes thank you for editing out his name I missed that part.. and cool I just think the whole thing was mis-handled by all parties involved.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Nah, I'm not disappointed with the site. I knew it was a brand new site when I decided to join up, and that there wouldn't be too much activity or content. I'm hoping eventually the site will pick up though, because I do like it.

However there is one aspect of the site that kind of annoys me though, and that is all the pirate talk on the home page announcements. I don't even read the announcements anymore because there is so much "yar!", or "booty" or "scurvy" or "walk the plank", or whatever other pirate terms in them. All I do now is read the announcement subject. And if the subject is of any importance to me then I'll suffer through it. But any others I don't even bother with because of this.

Besides that though, I think it's a beautiful tracker. One of the best looking sites that I've came across. The choice of colors are great. As for content, as bumrocks mentioned there are some great packs. There are those that are found at every other tracker, but there are some very unique ones. .

All in all it's an ok tracker. But again it's still very new, so of course there's room for improvement.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    tit just needs time to grow bigger, its just a tiny tit now

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    TTi is back !

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by DzArEdZ View Post
    TTi is back !
    and? in what is it related to this thread?

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DzArEdZ View Post
    TTi is back !
    and? in what is it related to this thread?
    I think he's making some sort of pun.
    Back after going through many ordeals of paying for my internet.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast