Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magazine Scans

..... BT Rep: +2
    Found this all on Fsf forum.
    http://avaxhome.ws/magazines
    AvaxHome is a download site for just about everything (music, games, software, etc.), but offers a very impressive (and current) list of magazines. Readers come from all corners of the globe, which is reflected in the diversity of international magazine & languages. There’s no shortage of content, here - there’s nearly 1,500 different magazines added each month! TIP: Click the "Details" link on the right side to access the download links.
    http://flmsdown.net/magazines/
    FlmsDown is another all-in-one international release blog that carries nearly 4,000 different magazines dating back to March, 2007. With over 200 new mags added each month, there’s something for everyone. There’s a healthy mix of both new and old magazines being added all the time.
    www.ebookee.com/magazine.html
    For an eBook website, eBookee serves up a staggering amount of magazines! There’s over 16,700 current mag listings, most of which are accompanied with at least two different download links. Content is diverse, with many international issues available. TIP: At the very top of the magazines page, you’ll notice where it says, "Magazine eBooks Index:" - this is where the tags (categories) are for the mags. There’s even a comic book section that offers more than 2,200 releases.
    http://hotfilms.org/ebooks/
    While Hotfilms is more of a download forum for just about everything imaginable (movies, software, music, games) - there’s also an impressive selection of eBooks and magazines to be had. If you’re just looking for a simple site to browse through various magazines, then Hotfilms isn’t for you: due to the sheer volume of freshly added content,
    Last edited by pone44; 01-28-2009 at 06:52 AM.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Thanks, helpful

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    hasu's Avatar * 3 Terabyte * BT Rep: +1
    great. many many thx~
    although my average download speed is 20Kb/s, there're lots of nice pics/magazines.
    -= Do not just say "it doesn't work!" =-
    my the oldest tracker - Join date 2005-07 (
    284 weeks ago)

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Wow 20 kb/s. That's pretty bad.
    See ya in another life, brother.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    ^^^Hey, I just posted it. What site has slow speeds?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Very helpful pone. Thank you.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    BlackKnight's Avatar In the wake of Gods BT Rep: +1
    hello, could I ask which tracker has Maxim magazines?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Wow, thanks pone44 that is very helpful. I'll have to see if any of them has the "Consumer Reports" mag.
    Last edited by jbloggs; 02-07-2009 at 04:06 AM.

9. File Sharing   -   #9

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    thanks, folks. this is very helpful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast