Thread: [REQ]Seedbox access

Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    This is my first request here and it could be the only one. Recently I've registered to cinematik during the open sign up period. I must say that I'm very impressed with the content they have. I'm a big fan of old cartoons and I want to download some great pack from cinematik like Popeye vol 3 (11,6 gb), Animaniacs vol 1-3 (77.93 gb), etc. My big problem is that I don't have a very fast upload speed (maximum 120 kb/s), and since I'm a starter at cinematick I don't have a big amount of upload on my stats. So if someone would be so greatful to share a seedbox with me at least for a day or two it would help me alot to build up some upload. I have to mention that I've never used a seedbox before, but I know you can get some amazing speeds, also I'm a fast learner so I won't cause you great headaches.

This are my stats: http://img18.picoodle.com/img/img18/...1m_6ddb18e.jpg

And a speed test: http://www.speedtest.net/result/399316786.png

Finally, I know that I can build a good enogh ratio even with my rather poor upload speed. The problem is that it's going to take me a lot of time to do that and by the time I'll do that the number of seeders on the torrents I want to download will be very low and it will be hard for me to get them, since they are rather old torrents.

A good day to everybody!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    fair enough, hope someone can help you.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Why not buy a shared Kimsufi L slot? Pretty cheap actually.
    Back after going through many ordeals of paying for my internet.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    I don't need a seedbox for a whole month only for a couple of days to buffer this particular account, with all my other accounts I can manage just fine with my home connection.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Well, since you say it that way and you've been a alright member here after looking at your posts I've decided that you can give me a few torrents and I'll try to buffer it for you.

How much upload are you looking for?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Thanks a lot man, well I think 40-50 Gb would be enough in order to get the torrents I want without getting a warning for bad ratio. But if that's to much any little help is good.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    That's too much, if it's around 10 I'll help you.

I can't help you that much as you have requested as my seedbox wouldn't be fast enough to get that in a small time, because I would be deleting it in 2-3 days.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Gimme a pm mate and you can have my other seedbox. Its on a great connection but only has 2.5GB disk space. Though you should be able to grab a couple of torrents to get a decent buffer.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Thanks a lot guys for your support!