Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Did I Make The Right Decision?

Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by hobbes+14 September 2003 - 22:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 14 September 2003 - 22:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by summerlinda@14 September 2003 - 23:31
    <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes
    @14 September 2003 - 18:56
    Look at the women on this forum, few and far between. When they appear the men smother them with effusive praise.

Look at the fervor over the NikkiD pics, you&#39;d think she were royalty or something.

Oh yes, our ladies here certainly enjoy being big fishes in a little pond and we feed them well.

A "shut up" comes to mind...
    Ah yes, but the ladies here are exceptional. Engaging in online debate is not the interest of the common woman. The women who come here demonstrate their intelligence while maintaining their femininity, thus are worthy of such attention. [/b][/quote]
    Hobbes,

you have something on your nose there m8...

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

2. Lounge   -   #42
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Originally posted by hobbes+14 September 2003 - 23:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 14 September 2003 - 23:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes
    Look at the women on this forum, few and far between. When they appear the men smother them with effusive praise.

Look at the fervor over the NikkiD pics, you&#39;d think she were royalty or something.

Oh yes, our ladies here certainly enjoy being big fishes in a little pond and we feed them well.

Ah yes, but the ladies here are exceptional. Engaging in online debate is not the interest of the common woman. The women who come here demonstrate their intelligence while maintaining their femininity, thus are worthy of such attention. [/b][/quote]
    OHHH Please, demonstrate their intelligence while maintaining their femininity?

You crack me up, really.

I&#39;m not worthy your attention....

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Originally posted by Rat Faced+14 September 2003 - 23:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Faced &#064; 14 September 2003 - 23:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by hobbes@14 September 2003 - 22:34
    <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes

Ah yes, but the ladies here are exceptional. Engaging in online debate is not the interest of the common woman. The women who come here demonstrate their intelligence while maintaining their femininity, thus are worthy of such attention.
    Hobbes,

you have something on your nose there m8...[/b][/quote]
    LOL RF, I am totally caught out.

Rudolph had his red nose, and mine is ....

Good one, I am humilitated.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Originally posted by summerlinda+14 September 2003 - 23:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (summerlinda &#064; 14 September 2003 - 23:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by hobbes@14 September 2003 - 23:34
    <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes

Ah yes, but the ladies here are exceptional. Engaging in online debate is not the interest of the common woman. The women who come here demonstrate their intelligence while maintaining their femininity, thus are worthy of such attention.
    OHHH Please, demonstrate their intelligence while maintaining their femininity?

You crack me up, really.

I&#39;m not worthy your attention.... [/b][/quote]
    If you don&#39;t have a spigot which allows you to be inflated and deflated, then probably not.

BTW, where the hell is WeeMouse.

Where the hell did Ron go?

5. Lounge   -   #45
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    And I pop in every now and again.......

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Originally posted by sara5564@14 September 2003 - 23:49
    And I pop in every now and again.......
    I knew I could draw her out, who could not love a mind as sharp as this. Anyway, my chum has attracted the Great White, as expected.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    As for the question posed by this thread.....

If both are up for it then have the sex....

try it on a bit to see...but thats it...

Taking advantage of a semi comatose, pissed up, girl who is probably going to puke up at some point (possibly over you&#33.....seems pretty pointless to me. (Especially if you are so pissed up that you cant finish the job)

I mean, where&#39;s the conquest or fun in shagging a blow up doll???? In which case it smacks of desperation and is a bit sad...

So...I think, right decision not to on this occasion....

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Why thankyou Hobbes....nice to see you too&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Originally posted by sara5564@14 September 2003 - 23:59
    Why thankyou Hobbes....nice to see you too&#33;
    Drunken sex is not very satisfying for either sex, but men sure are willing to try.

Hello, BTW

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Alcohol increases the desire, and reduces the ability...

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast