Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: biohost ! any ideas

erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    thanx guyz for all the support

from your posts nobody would deal with them

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    teresckova's Avatar liVinG tHe future BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by erax View Post

i ve heard they put like 5 or 6 users on a small box...damm this is cruel
    Last edited by teresckova; 02-01-2009 at 05:23 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by teresckova View Post

i ve heard they put like 5 or 6 users on a small box...damm this is cruel
    that sucks

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    manu1991's Avatar Ancient Philospher BT Rep: +3
    5-6 noooo , there are 20 users on the box i am now . Yes FUCKING 20

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster
    Yeah don't use biohost. I had an account there and I was on a box with 33 users. Yep 33 users.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    I signed up with biohost.info recently (before seeing this thread ) and they totally suck. Totally overloaded servers, a lot of downtime, total crap.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I signed up for thier service, site says 6 hours setup time... 12 hours later I get a reply stating that thier ToS says setup time can be upto upto 48 hours. Asked for a refund for payment, claimed he never got it. Had to open a despute with paypal to get my money back. Buyer beware.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    H1ppo, We never did receive your payment. Either you never sent it at all or there was a problem with the transaction.

As for the "overloaded" users, 90% of them are disabled accounts and not in use. Grizwald I don't understand any of the downtime that you speak of, you can view the uptime of all of our servers here,

http://www.biohost.info/status/

teresckova, small box? All of our seedbox servers are quad cores with 4+GB of ram on each of them. I don't understand how thats small.

Yes the basic is torrentflux that we use but we do have custom plans with utorrent, wtorrent or rtorrent. It seems that most of the people from fst want dedicated boxes or expect a dedicated box for the price, We've had people mention this thread and complain that they never got a dedicated server with a dedicated 1gig uplink to themselves for $4.00. If your looking to have dedicated speed and all to yourself then do not buy a shared seedbox. Spend the extra money and get yourself a dedicated server/seedbox instead of complaining.

If you want a trial of one of our seedboxes you can feel free to ask for one before you buy, how ever it would only be a 24 hour trial limited to 1gb space and 3 active torrents.

As for Biohost itself, yes we do plan to increase the space soon and we plan on selling dedicated servers quite soon as well as dedicated seedboxes which come with free set up/mangement and monitoring.

If you have any questions feel free to post it here or open a support ticket with us.

Nobody would deal with us ? We currently have 442 active clients between our hosting and seedboxes spanned across 27 servers
    Last edited by Mikebhst; 02-20-2009 at 02:09 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Well I just brought a box from them and its been 24 hours now, still no word.
    great job biohost.
    Last edited by Redrum420; 02-20-2009 at 03:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikebhst View Post
    H1ppo, We never did receive your payment. Either you never sent it at all or there was a problem with the transaction.
    Shows payment as recieved to the following:

• Michael B*****
    • blu-***@hotmail.com

Check your paypal email so we can resolve this dispute, you should of gotten a copy of it. And why are you using a hotmail account for a business?

Anyone thinking of paying via paypal, his paypal account is listed as "Non-U.S. - Verified" so there's no buyer/seller protection.
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 02-25-2009 at 04:54 PM. Reason: personal info

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast