Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help getting a kimsufi box

WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Ok so after some debating i realize that i need to get a real server.
    I need to maintain good ratio on some trackers due to slow upload speed but I also need root axx and im trying to keep my costs low so I decided im gonna get a kimsufi direct despite the fact that i live in the US

so im wondering what i need exactly to get the box, lets say i want to get one from ovh.fr is all i need a credit card that is registered to a french address? is that enough?

thanks
    Last edited by nbo; 01-29-2009 at 05:53 AM.
    My Dream : AN ORGY WITH TRIPLETS (shit, you didn't think i dream of something lame like rare trackers now did you?)

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Unfortunately no.
    You'll need a french mobile number and a french house in order ovh to sent you a letter at home

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    So which reseller is the cheapest one rite now for Kim L

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by viper151 View Post
    Unfortunately no.
    You'll need a french mobile number and a french house in order ovh to sent you a letter at home
    thanks, can you be more specific?
    what do they send and how can they know if i live there or if i get what they send?
    My Dream : AN ORGY WITH TRIPLETS (shit, you didn't think i dream of something lame like rare trackers now did you?)

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    From memory you'll need either a french mobile number or a french address. When i registered mine i only needed a UK mobile number to confirm a code they sent me in a SMS. The UK address was never used to verify anything.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    and you will need a french wife too

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    i have a french wife - didn't help me

............ well.. with OVH at least
    Last edited by Rilly; 01-29-2009 at 07:46 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    wait so if i have just a french number i can order it? obviously i will still need a credit card with a french address as well, right?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    And you will need to have the letter sent to your french address to.
    That will have number for you to use in the setup to.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Basically, there's not really a way for someone thats not in an ovh country to get ovh unless they're going through a reseller. Unless you've got some friends that can help you out your only option is a reseller. There's been several sites that have opened up as OVH resellers. Most are selling them for at least 25% profit.
    See ya in another life, brother.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast