Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: TorrentLeech is SELLING OUT

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    ^^LOL finally someone who isn't blinded by all the bullshit that gets thrown around. In the end it's always about motha****** money

2. BitTorrent   -   #92
    OLD news TL is a money making machine but it is one of many, a lot of trackers with wait times do so to gain money. On one tracker they don't like it if you only seed to just over 1 with a tracker as this means that more people can seed to 1 and keep out of wait times when if you seed more they have wait times and then are likely to donate to get rid of them creating the site more money for the admins.
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

3. BitTorrent   -   #93
    Torn's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Most trackers are an online business. If people want to pay, then they pay.

It's not as if TL is forcing people to give them money. If their ethics bother you, there are PLENTY of other general trackers.

4. BitTorrent   -   #94
    vpg8000's Avatar Your mom's fave BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Was TL ever a non-profit organization that existed solely on providing a warm fuzzy feeling for all of its members? No.

Everyone gotta pay bills. Why should TL be any different than the average joe? I for one won't bust their balls for this.

When I see those huge announcements, I just delete and keep enjoying the tracker. They're gonna have to do a lot more than what they're doing to turn me off.

5. BitTorrent   -   #95
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i just registered their poker tourney. wish me luck.

6. BitTorrent   -   #96

7. BitTorrent   -   #97
    as long this donations and money keep that site alive who cares?

8. BitTorrent   -   #98
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    TL is not about paying bills, its about netting a few hundred K a year.
    is there something wrong with that? no
    but do not confuse the two.
    My Dream : AN ORGY WITH TRIPLETS (shit, you didn't think i dream of something lame like rare trackers now did you?)

9. BitTorrent   -   #99
    kelfa's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    They can go a little over board with the money requesting, but they still have TONS of great content, good speeds, and its easy as hell to seed back on.

10. BitTorrent   -   #100
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Hey, they know that lots of torrent users have big e-penises so they made VIP leech.

And when there's VIP leeching the buffer for them gets even higher, so it's a win-win situation to both the e-penis and the VIP leechers.
    Back after going through many ordeals of paying for my internet.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast