Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: TorrentLeech is SELLING OUT

Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Alright, lets seperate what we have heard from what we have seen..
    Recently I just witnessed a site owner go ballistic because the donation amount didn't cover the server costs for that month. He even threatened to shut the site down if this continued to keep going. A few days before that, I found out that this same person is a seedbox reseller. I bet a few months from now, if his site picked up well, he would do become a p2leech kind of person as well. That's how it starts. "Let's do it for the community" then "Where is my fukin money"
    Most people probably thought the same about him."Oh he's just a hardcore old-skool bittorrent fan who juts does it for the love" but turned out he wasn't. not everyone seems to be who they say they are or who you think they are.
    Sure sure. There are plenty of people that are just in it for the money, but I'm just saying, that there are plenty of really nice guys that I've met that literally just do it for fun (because they're doing it for fun, they're also a hell of a lot more caring/active)...

If you look at this way, most people are squeamish about making money off it. It's a bad topic and most really hate it. Isn't that enough proof that it's not considered acceptable?
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid
    And wtf do you know?? You're probably the only one who hangs out 24/7 uploading and discussing about bitorrenting, while your friends are out there making loot.
    That is possible, but I doubt it. Most small sites lose money. Big sites that rely on just donations make a little bit more money than they need, but normally spend the extra money on servers/equipment/etc.. - they could potentially pocket the money, but honestly things are tight and they'd probably need to spend it eventually to upgrade. It's the large Pay-2-Leech sites that really rake it in...
    You're correct that I'm probably way to nice about what others intentions are, but I am unlikely to be the only one anti making money off torrents...
    Last edited by lhnz; 01-29-2009 at 08:54 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I think most people caught up in the bittorrent world have selfish intentions, but thats just my opinion. i alsio believe there are those who do it for the love and because they care, but unfortunately those are the few of the crowd.

I don't have no proof on this so i guess you can call it non-exceptable, but that doesn't change the fact that these kind of people really do exist, and they are the majority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post
    do you actually think that the scene in general are pay2leech sites? is that why they are exposing p2l sites to RIAA/MPAA etc. every once in a while to get rid of them?
    And you don't think they are exposing other p2leech sites out of interest???
    simple answer... no!

i don't know what information you have but i know for a fact that you're wrong (atleast to some extent, i know).. you're generalization is false
    Last edited by danio; 01-29-2009 at 09:08 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I think most people caught up in the bittorrent world have selfish intentions, but thats just my opinion.
    What?!?
    People who steal are selfish?
    No way...
    Us pirates are a sharing caring bunch.....as long as you don't ask us to pay

* NOTE: sarcasm used in this post

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    harshytkage's Avatar Tarders BEWARE! BT Rep: +2
    Stealing is different from Piracy
    check here it'll show ya-

http://i.justrealized.com/media/2008...andy-guide.jpg
    Spoiler: Show

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    as long as they r using money for the tracker who cares

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    Take a look at our fellow p2pshare lovers..... https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...scammer-332769

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    As long as the content doesn't change they can start spamming me bitsoup style for all I care.
    See ya in another life, brother.

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    I think most people caught up in the bittorrent world have selfish intentions, but thats just my opinion. i alsio believe there are those who do it for the love and because they care, but unfortunately those are the few of the crowd.

I don't have no proof on this so i guess you can call it non-exceptable, but that doesn't change the fact that these kind of people really do exist, and they are the majority.

Really, I think you need to re-evaluate your opinions. Never in all my time at FST have I read so much bullshit in one thread from one person.

To say you're cynical (and naive) in the extreme would be putting it mildly.

You really haven't got a clue what you're talking about.

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    ^To you it might be bullshit because you haven't been through enough fucked up and disappointing situations, therefore you are the naive one.
    Have you ever seen or heard tracker staff not disabling a trader for the sake of being a donor?? What about staff being traders and invite sellers themselves? What about respected guys playing double roles, good guys and then soon to be exposed as big time traders and sellers....
    I'm guessing you haven't been through any of this shit, and to you this kind of discussions might sound ridiculous.

If you witnessed any of this stuff, and you still believe that everyone in the torrend world is a saint..., than you are delusional

Plus there's more ways then you know to make money of this Bitorrent thing, which im not willing to talk about in here. But someone smart knows how to profit without getting in trouble, nor building a bed reputation on themselves.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-30-2009 at 01:55 AM.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast