Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is goin on....?

NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Ya know......As i was looking at a lot of the recent threads here at FST, i couldn't help but wonder what is going on with the torrent community lately. It seems like there are a lot of people that seriously think that they are owed something!??

There are people expressing serious concern over a delayed skin on one site, the fact that another site is giving away invites in their own irc channel..?? .. Also there has been expressed disappointments ob another site, and some lame attempts to out and ruin countless other sites(like that would happen)... It just appears that the attitude has really changed towards trakers and it's not a healthy change.. You see people, it's a privlage to be a member at a tracker, not a right!! most of you just don't get that...

based on the tone and stupidity of a lot of these recent posts, users here feel like they own a part of a tracker and deserve dividends like stock.. Let me re assure you .... thats not the case!.. You can and will be bumped from a trcaker at any given time, and without reason or warning... KEEP THAT IN MIND!!!! staff at trackers do not need to explain a damm thing to anyone.. Despite how wronged a user thinks they were done.. People need to get some lives .. REAL ONES!
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Everyone has their own point of views, and sometimes staffs do not see a need to change anything if everyone is keeping mum.

A tracker only improves when the members actually point out what is not really right, if they're correct then the staffs will amend changes for the better.
    Back after going through many ordeals of paying for my internet.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Great post.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    dragoi92's Avatar prince of darknes BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    Despite how wronged a user thinks they were done.. People need to get some lives .. REAL ONES!

U are right my friend
    Only ,Dragoi92

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    you talk truth. I dont know what has happened, but on an overall level bittorrent is losing its community here. people fighting about sites and flaming them. I think people take trackers for granted, if there was only one tracker i think everyones attitude would be different

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    vic's Avatar Poster
    Sooo wrong, lately too many new trackers were opened that sites are begging for new users that actually use the tracker and leech the content.

And yes staff have to answer to their users ( not here on FST ), despite all the hard work and time they spend on the site they still have to answer their users questions. nobody said staffing is an easy job.
    Last edited by vic; 01-29-2009 at 02:14 PM. Reason: 2

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by vic View Post
    Sooo wrong, lately too many new trackers were opened that sites are begging for new users that actually use the tracker and leech the content.
    And yes staff have to answer to their users ( not here on FST ), despite all the hard work and time they spend on the site they still have to answer their users questions. nobody said staffing is an easy job.
    how is what i said wrong?? .... its absolutely correct! the fact that people think they are gonna out due other already well established trackers is absurd... and that's why they fail.... but, this is totally irrelevant to the topic anyways...

and no staff at trackers do not! that's my point here... in reallity, tracker staff don't owe anyone anything... and can do what they want... you as a member do not have to like it.. but, thats the bottom line!
    Last edited by jasperr; 01-29-2009 at 02:20 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Yea have to agree think its pretty pathetic how people seem to complain over lame things about the stylesheets on trackers.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    And yes staff have to answer to their users ( not here on FST )
    that bit there is what it is all about.

Ok i will defend my/our corner if anyone says different, but we very rarely ban people for having an opinion, only if it gets out of hand will we ban them, bloody hell we very rarely warn people, but I will defend the decision till the cows come home lol

But airing your grievances on a public site is just wrong i think, what does it have to do with most members here, or guests that can view these threads if they are not members.
    Last edited by stoi; 01-29-2009 at 02:26 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestoned View Post
    Everyone has their own point of views, and sometimes staffs do not see a need to change anything if everyone is keeping mum.

A tracker only improves when the members actually point out what is not really right, if they're correct then the staffs will amend changes for the better.
    tracker staff don't have to change anything either way here.... that's a fact! However, most staff will listen if a member talks to them with valid pionts and reason.. NOT, when people get all pissy and start crying in public forums such as this..
    one person tried that recently about a skin at a prominent site.. and the bottom line was that members were basically told TOUGH SHIT, DON'T LIKE IT LEAVE... (thats my wording) but, that is pretty much how the thread ended..

Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    And yes staff have to answer to their users ( not here on FST )
    that bit there is what it is all about.

Ok i will defend my/our corner if anyone says different, but we very rarely ban people for having an opinion, only if it gets out of hand will we ban them, bloody hell we very rarely warn people, but I will defend the decision till the cows come home lol

But airing your grievances on a public site is just wrong i think, what does it have to do with most members here, or guests that can view these threads if they are not members.

Agreed
    Last edited by jasperr; 01-29-2009 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast