Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: once upon a time

your post is complete and utter win, many many people who have read this (including myself) will have learnt something, no matter how small it is. have a good time on usenet o/

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleCake View Post
    your post is complete and utter win, many many people who have read this (including myself) will have learnt something, no matter how small it is. have a good time on usenet o/

Yea u have learnt to bullshit be fake and u can get what u want by playing people as fools.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    Then I realized, after my wife pointed it out, that all of it was really lame
    If you have kids, a dog, a couple of girlfriends and you still manage to maintain all these accounts I'd really like to know your daily schedule

The perfect example
    Last edited by brightsid; 01-29-2009 at 07:46 PM.
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Is real cool- being honest.

Good that you changed up and do not do that anymore.

Hope others will see this and make honest request's...
    Last edited by pone44; 01-29-2009 at 07:53 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Villalltheway View Post

Yea u have learnt to bullshit be fake and u can get what u want by playing people as fools.
    are you aiming an attack at me or making a gernal example. i do hope it is the latter

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1

are you aiming an attack at me or making a gernal example. i do hope it is the latter
    na not just u but everyone, but i do find it a bit purplexing that u think his post is a utter win.
    Last edited by Villalltheway; 01-29-2009 at 08:08 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    get what u want by playing people as fools.
    ..as fools...LOL That made me laugh. Fools should be taken advantage off. it'n not a new thing. But users like Funkin, Cabalo Etc.. deserve some respect at least because they are putting their reputation in line for you. You can't just get what you want, fuk them over, then come back here after some time and apologize.

Although I'm happy the OP realized that all this is worthless this morning. i woke up one mornign and realized this also, but instead of giving up all my accounts, I decided to hang around a little more and use this BT thing to kill some time when I'm home and bored.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Well it's good that you're honest but it seems to be you're a bit condoscendent posting your successful REQ threads and all.

Also your story seems a bit too much, like you're admitting to murder or something. I know it's 'just trading' but since you acknowledge it like it's a real life mistake and not the internet I am doing the same, no disrespect intended.

I guess many people will hate you now, I'll be neutral like always and I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    .....and still has an account. Oh how the rules apply to some people and not to others. Gotta love it.
    Go Leafs Go.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    I remember talking to you i believe (different name). I even remember I actually considered inviting you to a tracker I believe. I think a buddy of mine invited you before I had thought it through...

My words to you.... go away. I wont argue that most the shit that goes down here is BS. But your complete disrespect reaches far beyond fst.

enjoy ur newsgroups.

your wife was right though (you are lame).
    Last edited by That1Guy; 01-29-2009 at 08:17 PM.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast