Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 109

Thread: TVT.ro admin a scammer?

  1. #1
    http://www.realpoor.com/If_you_were_...o_t178058.html

    More reasons why .ROs should be globally banned if this is true.

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    72
    Posts
    682
    lol
    there r many scammers from america for example. is that a reason to ban all yankis from trackers?

    lmaooooooo
    u must be an idiot to user same pws at many trackers btw
    Last edited by CaptanAmerica; 01-29-2009 at 11:00 PM.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I'm Fucking Lost
    Posts
    1,850
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptanAmerica View Post
    u must be an idiot to user same pws at many trackers btw
    anyone who uses the same password an ANY 2 sites is idiotic. Why would anyone do that?
    Go Leafs Go.

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,813
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    anyone who uses the same password an ANY 2 sites is idiotic. Why would anyone do that?
    Why would an admin take someone's pasword in the first place? It's embarrassing to steal someones password just to go visit a superior site(like bitmeTV) for who knows what reasons.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-29-2009 at 11:12 PM.

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    I is everywhere!!
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,720
    I don't get it either. So now he has passwords and nicks. What's he gonna do? Download stuff for his ''new'' tracker?

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    slymester's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"") BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In a House
    Posts
    1,422
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    I don't get it either. So now he has passwords and nicks. What's he gonna do? Download stuff for his ''new'' tracker?
    Apparently he intends to sell the accounts or invites from the accounts
    http://www.realpoor.com/viewtopic.ph...BITS_etc______

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,813
    LMAO @ the Banned avatar in RP....Damn that admin beat me to it. I was going to start my own tracker and pull of these same stunts
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-30-2009 at 01:53 AM.

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    I was going to start my own tracker and pull of these same stunts
    The .ROs will always be one step ahead of you

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    I is everywhere!!
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,720
    Quote Originally Posted by slymester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    I don't get it either. So now he has passwords and nicks. What's he gonna do? Download stuff for his ''new'' tracker?
    Apparently he intends to sell the accounts or invites from the accounts
    http://www.realpoor.com/viewtopic.ph...BITS_etc______
    Thanks for the link, mate. Some people sure are lazy. They could earn a lot more money by working. Wait is this due to the financial crisis?

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •