Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: TVT.ro admin a scammer?

The Wanderer's Avatar e pluribus unum
    Quote Originally Posted by psychoactive View Post
    trash

Quote Originally Posted by psychoactive View Post
    More reasons why .ROs should be globally banned if this is true.
    sure, if you say so.
    Live long and prosper.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    didn't bit-hdtv at one time have an issue where their users usernames and passwords were saved to a txt file and it was stolen and released? Why couldn't that also of taken place in this case. Although, I doubt it did cause I don't think djharbuz would be posting here if it was him..

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Rafa's Avatar ... BT Rep: +2
    The good news is TVT.ro is back!!

Originally Posted by psychoactive
    More reasons why .ROs should be globally banned if this is true.

this type of thinking sucks so badly

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    hmmm... new post in the what.cd announcements:

Security notice for former members of tvt.ro - posted 14 mins ago

A former administrator of the now defunct site tvt.ro has been caught breaking into users' accounts on many trackers including this one, by trying username/password combinations from the tvt.ro database. The accounts are then being sold. He is also hijacking passkeys of members who rent a seedbox from him.

Anyone who had an account at tvt.ro with the same password as here, or who rents a seedbox whose IP resolves to te01.techentrance.com/is connected to a user called DjHarbuz is requested to change their password and reset their passkey immediately.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    teresckova's Avatar liVinG tHe future BT Rep: +1
    wtf,whats this shit,i know the guys from tvt and i know they wouldnt do such a thing,what morons....nowadays if some prick uses you nickname and fools peoples around,its your foult?
    and i am sure that they ve worked so much just to steal some accounts,this is lame,stop thinking with your hands
    glad to hear tvt is back
    Last edited by teresckova; 01-30-2009 at 07:02 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    freedom's Avatar Kizuna ^^ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    1 thing is for sure.. who started this topic have some personal issues with this tracker or with .ro ppls. maybe some1 from fst staff will see this.
    Last edited by freesky; 01-30-2009 at 07:31 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Former what?! defunct what?!
    Dude, seriously, have you all gone MAD?

Someone says something and then all of you take that for real. And to make it worst, everyone adds a little more to the story.

If you would bother to read what Gibberish has wrote on RP.com, you'll find out that all started from a god damn nickname which is similar to mine... (DJ_harbuz) and I understood the retard who created that topic in order to sell accounts or whatever, posted this mail for contact: [email protected] ... which ISN'T MINE.
    Well, I'm giving free blowjobs... signed [email protected]. You all would believe it and ran like a mofo to Pam's house?

If any of you took 5 seconds to think, you would contact me first on my god damn email (the real one... that is registered here, & RP & what.cd) and said "Yo! retard! Are you really selling I dunno what accounts on dunno what tracker or it's all a damn set up?!"

I rest my case. You people have proven enough!

BTW, I'm not "former" and TvT.ro is not "defunct".

Happy seeding & fast leeching.
    Last edited by djharbuz; 01-30-2009 at 08:12 AM. Reason: spell checking

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    K 2's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Those are fals accusations!! djharbuz is a respected and honorable man that couldn't do those things he is accused of just for a nick similarity.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    But even WhatMan of What has made a announcement about this.
    Back after going through many ordeals of paying for my internet.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    wow, djharbuz got exposed badly. I feel bad for all the guys who advocated tvt.ro over bitmetv, glad I never joined that site...

they didn't built Rome in one day

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast