Thread: 50 Cent - The New Breed Dvd

Inevitable's Avatar Poster
    They could of done better overall but it wasn't bad nonetheless. The commentary by 50 Cent was pretty good. He even predicted that it would sell 5 million, and guess what? It did!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    did u download the dvd, if Yes, where did u downloaded of and what was the file size of it cos i heard its about 2GB or something!!!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by Makaveli-tha-don@14 September 2003 - 18:42
    did u download the dvd, if Yes, where did u downloaded of and what was the file size of it cos i heard its about 2GB or something!!!
    its like 300mb :\

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    no thats not new bread DVD, that is the dvd which was the bonus pack with get rich or die trying, even 50 says in the dvd that "i hope u enjoy this get rich or die trying dvd or something like that.

looks like no one has ripped that new bread dvd, i think i saw it on sharereactor.com a while ago and that dvd was over 2GB!!!

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Inevitable's Avatar Poster
    the New Breed DVD that is on Kazaa Lite is over 300 megs. Don't know how they 2 GB's...

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by Inevitable@14 September 2003 - 22:23
    the New Breed DVD that is on Kazaa Lite is over 300 megs. Don't know how they 2 GB's...
    hooray for me i was right

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Makaveli-tha-don@14 September 2003 - 20:43
    no thats not new bread DVD, that is the dvd which was the bonus pack with get rich or die trying, even 50 says in the dvd that "i hope u enjoy this get rich or die trying dvd or something like that.

looks like no one has ripped that new bread dvd, i think i saw it on sharereactor.com a while ago and that dvd was over 2GB!!!
    that's true, i downloaded it too and thought its was the new breed but it wasn't

proud to be american