Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sites

xjewlsx's Avatar Member

Laugh

ok im looking for a bit of help on how to get an invite to one of these 3 sites what.cd torrentleech or waffles im not asking for anything for nothing just a bit of how to help on it.cheers guys im a bit new on this so any sugguestions would be greatful

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    noAxx's Avatar Anti-Trader
    Well, in the case of What.CD there is an IRC interview that you can try. Just read up on encoding first, because you'll probably fail it otherwise. TL has been running an IRC invite promo for a few days now, so you can try that too. As for Waffles, build up a reputation on an open registration tracker and maybe you'll earn enough credibility to request one.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    xjewlsx's Avatar Member

Unsure

Quote Originally Posted by noAxx View Post
    Well, in the case of What.CD there is an IRC interview that you can try. Just read up on encoding first, because you'll probably fail it otherwise. TL has been running an IRC invite promo for a few days now, so you can try that too. As for Waffles, build up a reputation on an open registration tracker and maybe you'll earn enough credibility to request one.
    um im gonna sound a bit thick here but what is an irc invite promo lol sorry im very new

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by xjewlsx View Post
    um im gonna sound a bit thick here but what is an irc invite promo lol sorry im very new
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...irc-now-332464

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    install the chatzilla firefox extension so that you have an easy to use IRC client. check their guides on how to use irc, its simple the way they write it. find out their IRC server and channel info and connect to the channel (you will learn how to do this from the chatzilla guide). an irc invite promo, is basically a promotion where they are giving out invites in their IRC channel. IRC stands for Internet Relay chat (i think?) and is basically a method of communication, in real time, pretty much chat rooms in a nut shell, most trackers use them

have fun

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Go to TL's IRC and then join #invites or something like that...

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    PM me in the next 2 days if you want an invite for waffles.fm
    offer expires in 2 days if PM not received from you.

these are my conditions.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 01-30-2009 at 11:18 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    xjewlsx's Avatar Member

Heart

Quote Originally Posted by NippleCake View Post

install the chatzilla firefox extension so that you have an easy to use IRC client. check their guides on how to use irc, its simple the way they write it. find out their IRC server and channel info and connect to the channel (you will learn how to do this from the chatzilla guide). an irc invite promo, is basically a promotion where they are giving out invites in their IRC channel. IRC stands for Internet Relay chat (i think?) and is basically a method of communication, in real time, pretty much chat rooms in a nut shell, most trackers use them

have fun
    thanks alot nipplecake hahahah great name btw thing is i got a bet with my bf cuz he is a member to all these sites and he said he would give me 200 quid if i can do it in a month he thinks he is the man lmao ill get there hopefully thanks to everyone who has gave me some help biggrin

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    PM me in the next 2 days if you want an invite for waffles.fm
    offer expires in 2 days if PM not received from you.

these are my conditions.
    easy enough to me
    sorry for the "spam like" post but it sounds like a exigent demanding and 'yet' 2 days?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    I might be able to help you with a torrentleech invite if your post some ratio proof.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast