Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: John Ritter

Originally posted by Riddler@18 September 2003 - 12:34
    Mr. Ritter was one of the funniest 'physical comedy' actors since Jerry Lewis. If you get the chance to download or rent or otherwise get your hands on a copy of the 1989 comedy Skin Deep, you'll see in my opinion, one of the most hilarious scenes ever filmed. The movie itself was a bomb but the sequence involving Ritter's character getting hooked up to an electrotherapy muscle contractor by his jilted ex-girlfriend and the after -effects of that session will have you ROTF and wiping the tears from your eyes ! 
    Not to mention the obvious scene with the glow-in-the-dark condom.
    Dream on was also a funny as hell series, never missed an episode when I was growing up.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Out of The Ordinary
    Rest In Peace John Ritter

BOT

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    he was a piece of shit actor anyway
    johnq86 wot kind of scum bag r u , have a bit of respect u dick head...

can't beleive he had the cheek 2 say that, i hope sum pisses on johnq86's grave

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Hi,

8 simple rules, was my favorite TV show, it won't be the same without him, did you catch the hour long show by Diana sawyer on tuesday, it was one of the best piece I ever seen,

I also loved the movie "Stay Tuned"

I never heard of Skin Deep, but I will def. check it out.

Vegasguy
    <span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>VEGASGUY</span></span>

CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON PRIVATE BT TRACKER&#33;

<span style='color:red'>Proud Fasttracker member</span>

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    He was a funny actor and very talented. But what I liked most about him is the way he could transform his image into a more serious, even scary role. Of coarse he had the new show on television where he was the dad of two daughters, but I have seen him play some very diranged parts in lifetime movies, etc., and he could make you feel his anger and agression.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    r.i.p

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    theslayer40's Avatar Poster
    I hate that he died, He was a very very good actor. I watched him on Three&#39;s Company the Morning he died, which was strange. I Remeber when he Played a Robot on Buffy. Who would have thought that he would have died, I was looking forward to 8 Simple Rules, R.I.P John.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    wasn&#39;t john ritter the guy who was in that superhero kind of film, that was kind of funny. the worst i saw him in was bride of chucky, but he has been in a lot of stuff. if only i could remember that movie&#39;s name. Anyway i thought he was funny in stay tuned and the problem child movies. definitely a funny guy that will be missed like jerry lewis, stan laurel, oliver hardy, and the marx brothers.

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Very sorry to hear of John Ritter&#39;s passing... Many comedy actors don&#39;t get credit for their artistry, John was actually a very good actor&#33; I grew up watching Three&#39;s Company and the World is just that bit poorer without him...RIP John.

As for Johnq86? Some people are sooo SAD&#33;

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by Adster@18 September 2003 - 06:01
    I didnt know him at all

RIP
    you post so damn much for the count

damn you&#33;

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast