Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: request gft invite

Poster
    I just missed the gft invites that opened up a week ago on th irc
    i was hoping there is a chance someone here might have an invite i could have. i have heard great things about the site the pretimes the amazing content the great speeds and being a ratio free tracker but still able to maintain graeat speed which is very impressive.
    I am part of some great sites 3 of my favorite are these i am a power user or a vip and have donated to each of these sites which these link below will show

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/9...profilesd7.jpg
    http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/2...profilelo7.jpg
    http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1...profiledq5.jpg

i would love to join gft to enjoy the same things i enjoy at the above sites and would be an active member the same way i am at these sites includeing donating to show my support

my computer is always on for seeding always seed way past what i have to seed for; to help others trying to get the torrents as well

i take being a part of these site very seriously and would do the same if i was lucky enough to get invited to gft. At first didn't participate much in the forumns but have enjoined my self various competitions and sharing in the forumns specially in the last bitmetv comp about guesing the tv shows that was fun

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Cabalo, I think you have something to do with everyone askign for Gft lately. You should have never posted those good things about gft that day. You encouraged the gft vs ftn thread and now half the people in here decided to chase gft instead...LOL

Good luck @ the OP

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

if only i knew it would have had this effect...
    i even tried the elbits diversion that was talked about at that other forum we're part of, with no success.
    stay tuned on the WTAW thread, i bet gft will go climbing the ladder fast, now that only 50 slots are available.

by the way, are you already a member there ?

ONTOPIC: OP, you do know that all the contents you find either at revTT and TL are found there? and why would you need it if you have a seedbox, making it extremely easy to seed at both those sites?
    Last edited by Cabalo; 01-31-2009 at 07:08 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster
    no i am not already a member at gft i found out about the invites being open on irc to late to request an invite there

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post

if only i knew it would have had this effect...
    i even tried the elbits diversion that was talked about at that other forum we're part of, with no success.
    stay tuned on the WTAW thread, i bet gft will go climbing the ladder fast, now that only 50 slots are available.

by the way, are you already a member there ?

ONTOPIC: OP, you do know that all the contents you find either at revTT and TL are found there? and why would you need it if you have a seedbox, making it extremely easy to seed at both those sites?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    that part of the post was for albo.
    the part of the post that was related to your request starts where it says ONTOPIC

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster
    sorry for the misunderstanding about the first part of your post

in regards what you said about seedbox i don;t have one i just use my home computer for seeding i leave that one on

that part of the post was for albo.
    the part of the post that was related to your request starts where it says ONTOPIC

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    i see you are a donor at all those sites. quite impressive.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 01-31-2009 at 08:12 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster
    thanks i try to contribute at the sites i am member anyway i can; I always take being a member at these sites very serious and i know it takes alot of hard work for the admin and staff to keep those sites running for us to use

and i would do the same at gft

i see you are a donor at all those sites. quite impressive.
    Last edited by jradx2; 01-31-2009 at 08:17 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    This bitch is ugly BT Rep: +1
    Stop trying to get in GFT by free giveaways. The mIRC invites are closed and only a few people have invites left on GFT.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    mark_over_mars's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    so hard now man ,,,, members limit nearly have been reached ,, wait for tracker to give invites or further opening ....
    It is all about Community ,, It is your rights to spam ,, but i think , try to gain a friend before u have more than one hating u

trying to help anybody here if i can ,,,,,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast