Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sear or Titan?

respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post

ONTOPIC: fifty, if the guys are being redirected here, why not create like a FLS thread here with the necessary info? one that newly registered members can read, and know how to contact you even if they can't use PMs ?
    Great minds think alike, Cabalo :p I had just suggested that in the IRC a few minutes before I came back to look at this thread!

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post

ONTOPIC: fifty, if the guys are being redirected here, why not create like a FLS thread here with the necessary info? one that newly registered members can read, and know how to contact you even if they can't use PMs ?
    Great minds think alike, Cabalo :p I had just suggested that in the IRC a few minutes before I came back to look at this thread!
    yeah, it has all the logic. if they come here to get support, give them the info, and maybe leave that specific link in the page you get when you can't login at the site.
    after all, you guys keep a good relationship with the folks here at FST, it would be an easy thing to do.

by the way, i wanted to say this a few help threads before, you guys are the only ones i see that go all the way to help your members. great job.

edit: and the ptn guys too. it would be unfair to leave them out.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 02-01-2009 at 05:25 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Thanks guys for the suggestions. When I wake tomorrow I will try to contact staff here and work something out. In the mean time to any members that cannot login we will get to you as soon as we can and rest assured your accounts are safe.

Thanks for your patience and continued support.

//FiftyGame

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Hello,,,i need help getting into my account,,and i dont use IRC,help please

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Well, as one of the few sites that Cabalo actually speaks highly of, this one should be great. I haven't been here a long time, but I know this oh! that guy! says stuff exactly as he thinks they are. That doesn't mean he's always right, though.
    Last edited by The_Martinator; 02-01-2009 at 12:33 PM.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    what is your point?

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I guess I was underestimating FSC and now I don't, seeing this here. I should have probably kept that to myself, lol.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234