Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Movies tracker?

noAxx's Avatar Anti-Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by binocular View Post
    Plus the PassthePopcorn.
    I always forget that one because I joined when they first opened under a different username, and never use it because I have better movie sources. But I do agree that for mainstream movies it is a decent enough source, and one that it should be easy to get an account on.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Pass the popcorn - for the reasons you mentioned (mainstream older than a year old). Definately for what the OP is after, it's the one.
    TehConnection - Huge userbase with not many torrents. A poor man's Pass the popcorn.
    GOEM - similar to PTP, but PTP is now so much better now it's like comparing whatcd and libble.
    PTN - for packs. I never seen movie packs better than this anywhere (honestly, anywhere).
    Cinematik - King of classic, cult, foreign and indie.
    Karagarga - Hollywood and Bollywood movies before 1970, No modern Hollywood movies.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    vpg8000's Avatar Your mom's fave BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by jars View Post
    GOEM - similar to PTP, but PTP is now so much better now it's like comparing whatcd and libble.
    The gap's not that huge IMO. I think What.cd and STmusic would be more reasonable. Nevertheless, I am loyal to Goem.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    I recommend you PTN. The best one for XVID.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    I'd recommend TehC and PTN.
    *** I Love Sharing & Helping Other People ***

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    I'd go for PTP and Goem.
    feels good, man

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    PTN is nice, and can always use more users/activity. However I think the best two sites of this genre and GOEM and TC. All 3 awesome sites. I hope TC takes off, if somehow it does morph into a huge collection where you can get decent SPEED on old movies, its going to rock. That site has the potential to be crazygood.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Bitsoup is also very good,you have nice collection of old and new movies and because the site has good number of users you will have good dow/up speed.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    RetroFuturist's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    I guess many persons here are members of PTN since so many recommends it, but I wouldn't recommend if you only the torrents. PTN is more a community than a tracker, at least for the time being.
    Nobody seems to have recommended Cinematik yet, so I'll do it. Cinematik is great place for old movies. I think KG is better but that may depend on what you're looking for.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    BANNED
    TehConnection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast