Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [REQ] Secret tracker...

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I'm looking for a secret 0-day tracker. I was told by someone that there was a new 0day secret tracker that is supposed to be better than sct/ftn/scc.

If this is true, someone please give me an invite.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-31-2009 at 08:12 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    not true

3. Lounge   -   #3
    It's true, believe me.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    ConkiZz's Avatar Arrrgh! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Which one is it then?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    ??????????????????

6. Lounge   -   #6
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    to obtain this secret tracker send me ratio proofs from other mystical trackers, a speed test from your house to the moon and back, and the feather of a golden eagle. I might then consider you.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    mark_over_mars's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I didn't think so ,, but so strange u really seek all of that ? "your signature" + this thread ?
    i think u are really an active member here u may deserve ,, but if u accept my opinion concentrate on one or two of them ,,, also i had an experience those high level trackers are hard to some extent to be obtained like that way "Giveaway" ,, even if being an active member ,, i think the only way is making friends with others will get u in soon ,,,
    although i think also ,, FSC is good only in forums not so strong as a traker but only level ,,, "UK mods believe in that we don't wanna anyone to get in ,, why u keep trying?" ,, so only way to get in to make friends with one of the mods may get u in ,,
    about F**R i really don't know ,,, so only F*N and GF* can be obtained by the way i told u ,,, GF* may open soon again as still needing leechers i think ,, one of both could be enough ...
    Finally not for spamming only to help ,, if i get invite of one of those "if i have one of them" ,, i think u dsesrve ....
    It is all about Community ,, It is your rights to spam ,, but i think , try to gain a friend before u have more than one hating u

trying to help anybody here if i can ,,,,,

8. Lounge   -   #8
    ElGatonPirata's Avatar Alma Mater BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I want to request for an invite of a super-duper-secret-0-day-tracker that'll open in 2011 or 2012, after all ISP's ban p2p traffic.

Thank you.

* Great request, btw. Really. Amazing.lol

9. Lounge   -   #9
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by mark_over_mars View Post
    I didn't think so ,, but so strange u really seek all of that ? "your signature" + this thread ?
    i think u are really an active member here u may deserve ,, but if u accept my opinion concentrate on one or two of them
    Albo's signature is a big, fat lie.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    The reason why i want this many trackers is because i want all of them for diferent reasons.
    Ftn: Because my home connection is not good and I have a hard time keeping a ratio in Sct
    Gft: Because of the awesome packs and community
    F*c:Becasue of the awesome community and members
    F***: Because some say that it's better than Black Ra*****
    Uk*: Because I like English members, and i heard that Uk* has mostly english users

The reason I want this new tracker is because I'm tired of waiting for content to come out. My friend told me that this tracker has very very fast pretimes and speeds.
    I want to stop using sct, hence why im looking for this.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast