Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: let me buffer your account ;]

Quote Originally Posted by Naix View Post
    it's a trap
    <-----

you're god damn right it is.
    Last edited by interwebz; 02-03-2009 at 03:10 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    B4ss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Its not a trap to all of you haters... m really going to help everyone who pm'ed me but unlike some of you i do go to work so m not available all the time anyway Captin America and all of you who pmed me i just replied ;]
    Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Flip RepresenT BT Rep: +5
    I already share a seedbox with another user otherwise I would have considered it..maybe... with a less reputable site. Thanks though for the interesting offer.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    I think this is a great give away, im very tempted by the offer but since i have good ratios on the sites im on its not worth the risk for me.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    B4ss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Start seeding for members hope they post some feedbacks ;]
    Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Lol @ you guys calling him a cheater and scammer. What could he possible do with your passkey . Nothing serious that's for sure.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    Lol @ you guys calling him a cheater and scammer. What could he possible do with your passkey . Nothing serious that's for sure.
    Ask to any staff if they would allow you to give your pass to other person, and youŽll see yourself back to emule.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Ask to any staff if they would allow you to give your pass to other person, and youŽll see yourself back to emule.
    I understand that. But then again lots of people share accounts and that's not really 'allowed' either but people still do it .

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45

I understand that. But then again lots of people share accounts and that's not really 'allowed' either but people still do it .
    Mate, for your own security, donŽt ever let anybody to have your password.
    In short, if I have your pass for XYZ tracker I can download as much as my connection allows me, and if I have a seedbox better donŽt even tell you... and not a single bit will go to my ratio, it will go to YOURS.
    The next thing will be you making a post "I was banned from XYZ and I did nothing wrong".

And you are pointing a very interesting thing... the every day more frequent sharing boxes mania... if I share a seedbox I can steal the passkey of every other user on it, and vice versa.
    Sooner or later trackers will have to do something with that issue, although who is losing at the end is the user, not the tracker.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40

Mate, for your own security, donŽt ever let anybody to have your password.
    In short, if I have your pass for XYZ tracker I can download as much as my connection allows me, and if I have a seedbox better donŽt even tell you... and not a single bit will go to my ratio, it will go to YOURS.
    The next thing will be you making a post "I was banned from XYZ and I did nothing wrong".

And you are pointing a very interesting thing... the every day more frequent sharing boxes mania... if I share a seedbox I can steal the passkey of every other user on it, and vice versa.
    Sooner or later trackers will have to do something with that issue, although who is losing at the end is the user, not the tracker.
    Me? Sharing my passkey? Sharing anything for that matter? Nemrod come on man I thought you knew me better

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast