Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: GiveAway: TvTorrents & BwT

  1. #1
    X's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    799
    Hi,

    TvT x 3
    BwT x 1
    What's needed

    1. 1 ratio proof
    2. Tell me which site. What you know about the site.
    3. Tell me your favorite tv show or indian movie.

    x
    >< marks the spot


  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    tvt.com

    or tvt.ro

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Faraway
    Age
    27
    Posts
    23
    hey
    may i have tvt.com
    1. http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/6140/demonoidpv6.jpg
    2. i know it`s a tracker with tv content, tv shows
    3. my favourite indian movie is Yaadon Ki Baaraat

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    pffm's Avatar -M- BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmed13 View Post
    tvt.com

    or tvt.ro
    it is not tvt.ro cuz the invites are disable.

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    It's possible to receive an order for tvt
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/402908759.png
    http://i40.tinypic.com/29glm5i.jpg
    3.I love the series are lost/hopeless
    Last edited by avihaiy1; 02-02-2009 at 07:17 PM.

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    X's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    799
    Quote Originally Posted by avihaiy1 View Post
    It's possible to receive an order for tvt
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/402908759.png
    http://i40.tinypic.com/29glm5i.jpg
    3.I love the series are lost/hopeless
    pm me email

    Quote Originally Posted by ManB View Post
    hey
    may i have tvt.com
    1. http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/6140/demonoidpv6.jpg
    2. i know it`s a tracker with tv content, tv shows
    3. my favourite indian movie is Yaadon Ki Baaraat
    pm me email
    Last edited by X; 02-05-2009 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    >< marks the spot


  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    X's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    799
    bump
    >< marks the spot


  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    This bitch is ugly BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The Island
    Posts
    244
    I'd like to apply for tvt


    1. http://i40.tinypic.com/b3ms21.jpg
    2. tvtorrents.com - it's a site with tv shows and series
    3. Prison Break, Lost
    Last edited by LJ.; 02-10-2009 at 04:25 PM.

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    X's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    799
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ. View Post
    I'd like to apply for tvt


    1. http://i40.tinypic.com/b3ms21.jpg
    2. tvtorrents.com - it's a site with tv shows and series
    3. Prison Break, Lost
    pm me email
    >< marks the spot


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •