Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: utorrent & LAN problem

  1. #1
    solxp's Avatar Yep it is ME! BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    000###000@
    Posts
    116

    Urgent

    Hi everyone!
    my utorrent couldn't connect to any peers I'm in a LAN maybe the admin tried to block it? the trackers works fine it reports more than 200 seeds but I couldn't connect to any of them
    I enable encryption option and I tried with different version of utorrent I also tried with vuze 4.0 but no clue need help please!

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    port forwarded properly?
    use the speed guide of ut to test it

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by solxp View Post
    Hi everyone!
    my utorrent couldn't connect to any peers I'm in a LAN maybe the admin tried to block it? the trackers works fine it reports more than 200 seeds but I couldn't connect to any of them
    I enable encryption option and I tried with different version of utorrent I also tried with vuze 4.0 but no clue need help please!

    r u behind a proxy server ?
    if yes
    check HTTPS or HTTP(only in utorrent 1.8 and above)
    Fill in your proxy details
    check u have ticked "resolve hostname through proxy"
    and " use proxy server for peer to peer connection"

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    solxp's Avatar Yep it is ME! BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    000###000@
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitality View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by solxp View Post
    Hi everyone!
    my utorrent couldn't connect to any peers I'm in a LAN maybe the admin tried to block it? the trackers works fine it reports more than 200 seeds but I couldn't connect to any of them
    I enable encryption option and I tried with different version of utorrent I also tried with vuze 4.0 but no clue need help please!

    r u behind a proxy server ?
    if yes
    check HTTPS or HTTP(only in utorrent 1.8 and above)
    Fill in your proxy details
    check u have ticked "resolve hostname through proxy"
    and " use proxy server for peer to peer connection"
    Thanks for the response I tried that also but no soultion still and eventhough we have a proxy server I'm able to connect to internet without using it
    **and about the portforwarding I was not able to do it but I used to download with good speed with out being connectable

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    São Paulo
    Posts
    812
    Quote Originally Posted by solxp View Post
    **and about the portforwarding I was not able to do it but I used to download with good speed with out being connectable
    It is still a problem that must be solved. As far as I know, being not connectable will bring you upload problems in most of the cases
    I used to have problems with utorrent blocking all my other traffic connections (to navigate with FF, for example) but it's seems not to be your case =/

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    solxp's Avatar Yep it is ME! BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    000###000@
    Posts
    116
    guys I still need help! please!....

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    solxp's Avatar Yep it is ME! BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    000###000@
    Posts
    116
    bump

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    I'm staff,kiss m ass BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    470
    To check if BitTorrent is blocked, you can take this test:

    http://broadband.mpi-sws.org/transparency/bttest.php

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    solxp's Avatar Yep it is ME! BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    000###000@
    Posts
    116
    I'm sure it is blocked!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •