Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Know The Name Of This Group

Poster
    im looking for the name of a group they are a rock group they made a song but the only part of the chorus i rememeber is "everythings gonna be alright" and the music video is of a diffrent people holding signs and the lead singer also plays the guitar and he has long browish hair if anyone know of the group im talking about please tell me.

2. Music   -   #2
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by Pitbul@14 September 2003 - 20:05
    im looking for the name of a group they are a rock group they made a song but the only part of the chorus i rememeber is "everythings gonna be alright" and the music video is of a diffrent people holding signs and the lead singer also plays the guitar and he has long browish hair if anyone know of the group im talking about please tell me.
    im taking a wild guess here, but sublime maybe?
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

3. Music   -   #3
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

trying to think...i need to watch more rage or video hits (Australian Music Video Shows)...but u sure thats all the info you got??

4. Music   -   #4
    Poster
    umm i dont think so cuz the guy is still alive and i thought that the sublime lead singer died or maybe they got a new lead singer i&#39;ll check it out.

edit i just looked up sublime and its not them. the song is im guessing the song was made late year or the year before that.

5. Music   -   #5
    Originally posted by Pitbul@14 September 2003 - 20:12
    umm i dont think so cuz the guy is still alive and i thought that the sublime lead singer died or maybe they got a new lead singer i&#39;ll check it out.
    nah, hes long dead.. and no new lead singer. i just thought i remember those lines from a song of theirs.

6. Music   -   #6
    Poster
    so no one knows who this band is? the video has like people holding signs that say things they dont apear to be and the chorus has the words "eevrythings alright" or close to that and the singer is kinda chubby he has about shoulder long hair its kinda brownish blond i need to find out who this band is they put out pretty good music.

7. Music   -   #7
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    is the full chorus:

And everythings alright ; Leave it alone tonight; Everythings ok; Just tell yer Mom yer gay

??

8. Music   -   #8
    Poster
    no

9. Music   -   #9
    ok then

10. Music   -   #10
    can u gives us anymore specifics?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast