Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [req] ftn

MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I double dare you to list ere all yre trades done by now fouad614 mate: people names, accounts every detail you can bring. Be honest. It may do you well. You never know

Good luck

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    yeah, redeem yourself!
    put here the names of those who made you offers and which one they were, and i am sure someone will then understand that you are a changed man... since a few hours ago.

embrace the light my child !

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Put the names? oh my. Lol
    That is outta control . Some members are probably -

Anyway- that is still not going to get you a invite fouad, i do not think? Never know? You should be more active on fst-get to know others here and on your trackers. No offense.
    Last edited by pone44; 02-03-2009 at 07:29 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    fouad, maybe you should write in detail a bit more why you are requesting this site, i think it would be interesting for those members with invites to know a bit more about you and why you want such tracker.
    I will have to agree with Cabalo. Giving us a few reasons will only increase your chances of getting the invite.

If you want to know how a decent request looks like, take a look at my friend Dragoi's request: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...request-329678

His first request was a lot more structured, but it was deleted due to spam. The same will happen to this request if you keep giving spammers a reason to post. Listen to these guys and make your request a little more detailed.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    If you want to know how a decent request looks like, take a look at my friend Dragoi's request: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...request-329678
    Listen to these guys and make your request a little more detailed.
    Allow me to blow my own horn and link you to a request as I believe request should be made.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-zom...25/postcount43

The objective of a request is not easy...it is meant to persuade a person with an invite to hand that invite to you. It involves givin that person an insight into the reasons why you would like to join, and why the possible inviter would not get into trouble by doing so.

As far as I can see 99% of the requests made here for hard-to-get trackers were quickly written and are a series of clichés that have been used gazillion times before, lacking any personal details, passion for torrenting, and mostly don't give the possible inviters a feeling they could/should trust them with their invites.

I have never made a direct request, but I always applied in existing GA's, but that's a personal matter. but I can say the post I mentioned before got me an invite to FTN out of the blue, handed to me by a very reputed member here and on almost every tracker he resides at.
    I don't think he ever had second thoughts on handing the invite out to me, so I guess he was a good judge of character and I succeeded in convincing him.

Can you feel the LOVE

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Zoro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    i wish you the best luck for your request, as if some friendly user invites you to FTN, you will stop trading. and trading is bad, mmmmkay ?
    so let's go everybody who has invites, please invite him so that he stops trading, let's do the good thing here. (epic thread indeed)

you deserve it Fouad! What's your football club in Egypt ?

glad you took our advice and requested FTN.
    thanx 4 ur words mate

my favoutite club is Zamalek

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    good luck on ur request,no worries for me cause i would get in there

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Wait did you go to the light side because I didn't give you that TPS invite, lol?
    I didn't know I was that powerful.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Zoro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Wait did you go to the light side because I didn't give you that TPS invite, lol?
    I didn't know I was that powerful.
    U were a reason to do that

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Well, don't expect me to invite you there now.
    Anyway, do you know FTN is agains traders? Once you get there you'll be banned pretty quickly, I think.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast