Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: [req] ftn

Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    And if you dont? my advise is get back to trade...youre not getting it with this attitude
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    Zoro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Bump

UP UP UP UP UP

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Bump.

Cmon guys wtf is going on with the BT world?? Back in the old days if someone made a Ftn request and put in as much detail and dedication to it like Fouad did, they would have goten an invite in less then 24 hours.

We have to realize that we are ruining the Bitorrent world by neglecting so many things. We are pushing these honest users towards trading by insulting them and not giving them what they want. The OP said he will stop trading once he gets Ftn ffs. If you want another honest user in the BT community, then do as he says.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 02-04-2009 at 05:55 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Bump.

Cmon guys wtf is going on with the BT world?? Back in the old days if someone made a Ftn request and put in as much detail and dedication to it like Fouad did, they would have goten an invite in less then 24 hours.

We have to realize that we are ruining the Bitorrent world by neglecting so many things. We are pushing these honest users towards trading by insulting them and not giving them what they want. The OP said he will stop trading once he gets Ftn ffs. If you want another honest user in the BT community, then do as he says.

are you sarcastic ? or is he your best friends... then invite him yourself if you trust him that much

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    Naix it would have been sarcastic only if it wasn't true. If I had an invite I would have invited my compatriot Drago first. (No disrespect to the OP, but that's how things work, we have to look out for our friends first, then the other Honest members )

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Bump.

Because back in old days all the good guys get their invites already and all who doesnt still requesting(and i dont mean good guys).
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Naix View Post
    are you sarcastic ? or is he your best friends... then invite him yourself if you trust him that much
    wat is that cruel world

if someone wanna help other , should be his friend ?!!!!!!

all the matter Albo Da Kid is a good person and he wanna to help me

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Di@monds View Post
    Because back in old days all the good guys get their invites already and all who doesnt still requesting(and i dont mean good guys).
    Back in the old days it was worse. You had tracker staff trading invites and scamming in torrenfreakforums. That's how bad it was. I remember
    almost trading with a ts-tracker moderator once. It turned out he was bluffing and tried to take me for my ftn account.....Oh no i remember clearly now. it turned out we were both bluffing and after that we became friends ahah

No really though, back then it was worse imo. Who knows i might be wrong. Some say that practice makes better, so all those traders and scammers then, are probably too good at what they do now and they can't stop.

Like Fouad said, it's a cruel world. You just have to trust your instincts on everything because you never know what goes on now and days.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #59
    Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    FTN is very very very difficult to get in ,specially with trading history
    Quote Originally Posted by fouad614 View Post
    i said if i got it i'll leave trade
    may be a member with invite can trust you or not according to his judgment ,but the word trading is a very week point in your request ,if you write more you can increase your chance
    Quote Originally Posted by fouad614 View Post
    my favoutite club is Zamalek
    me too Zamalek is my favorite

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed047 View Post
    FTN is very very very difficult to get in ,specially with trading history
    ys it's very difficult but it's not impossible

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast