Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: IPtorrents

manu1991's Avatar Ancient Philospher BT Rep: +3
    iPt is totally awesome , great pretimes and easy to seed , unlike RevTT and TvT.ro

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Are you even a member? Have you ever used the tracker? [/QUOTE]

Yeah, though not under this nick.

I seeded assasin's creed there.... earned myself a 400GB buffer in under 24 hours on my box.... which scared me away from this tracker.

Any tracker where its this easy to seed means speeds are going to suck ass...

The easier it is to seed, the less incentive people have of putting seedboxes onto torrents/keep seeding things longer.

You'll very rarely see a seedbox in the swarm at IPT, wheras at FTN/ScT/SCC about 1/2 or more peers on a new torrent are boxes.

Why do u think hdbits is faster/has better retention than BHD (as an example)

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by RexNex View Post

Yeah, though not under this nick.

I seeded assasin's creed there.... earned myself a 400GB buffer in under 24 hours on my box.... which scared me away from this tracker.

Any tracker where its this easy to seed means speeds are going to suck ass...

The easier it is to seed, the less incentive people have of putting seedboxes onto torrents/keep seeding things longer.

You'll very rarely see a seedbox in the swarm at IPT, wheras at FTN/ScT/SCC about 1/2 or more peers on a new torrent are boxes.

Why do u think hdbits is faster/has better retention than BHD (as an example)

You are high my friend you have drinking problem
    2 minute pre time late and 3 minute transfer to your PC hahahahhah you are funny like my grandma

I am very sure, you are not member of any tracker, Ur just bitching around

I am at IPT with OVH seedbox, I'm getting 10-12mb/s constantly from any latest release at IPT, special TV/Movie section. I don't know what you are talking about

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    although i consider IPt a good tracker, contents wise, it is still far from beating TL.
    and i won't go on the pretimes, or internal groups at TL, or speeds, or the amount of seedboxes, which we all know are superior at TL.

what really makes the difference is the retention on older files, which to me counts a lot. I go grab sometimes old Xbox360 games and i get them with my line nearly maxed out.
    at IPT i wanted to grab a movie 1,5 month old, and the max speed i got was 65Kb/s.
    this is why TL is in my opinion the undisputed king (though revTT is not far behind).

and i agree, it happens the same at Hdbits comparing to BHD, as i noticed even today, when i went to download Resident Evil Extinction.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    although i consider IPt a good tracker, contents wise, it is still far from beating TL.
    and i won't go on the pretimes, or internal groups at TL, or speeds, or the amount of seedboxes, which we all know are superior at TL.

what really makes the difference is the retention on older files, which to me counts a lot. I go grab sometimes old Xbox360 games and i get them with my line nearly maxed out.
    at IPT i wanted to grab a movie 1,5 month old, and the max speed i got was 65Kb/s.
    this is why TL is in my opinion the undisputed king (though revTT is not far behind).

and i agree, it happens the same at Hdbits comparing to BHD, as i noticed even today, when i went to download Resident Evil Extinction.
    Exactly!
    I agree with pretty much all of that.

Quote:
    I am very sure, you are not member of any tracker, Ur just bitching around.

No, i'm a member at almost all trackers... at least the ones worth being on. FTN, GFT, Sct, SCC, hdbits, BHD, TL, bitme, TD, What, Waffles, REVTT, THS, BMTV and quite a few others not worth mentioning.
    Last edited by RexNex; 02-06-2009 at 05:35 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Flip RepresenT BT Rep: +5
    I don't mind IpT due to getting such an awesome buffer I can grab something from there whenever I want without haivng to worry about ratios. I got it last week with my seedbox and alread have 350gigs. Sex drive alone got me 80 gigs lol. I know it isnt the best in terms of content but I can generally find something I want whenever I happen to go back into the site.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    harshytkage's Avatar Tarders BEWARE! BT Rep: +2
    we are talking about a tracker that you can actually GET into, all the other l33t trackers are l33t becuase of some reasons(and i'm not saying the usual trader demand scum)...IPT is definittely best in it's class, though i haveb;t been able to get TL...unlucky me...but still IPT is a class tracker...though they need to spruce up the interface a bit(correction: a LOT)...looking at the UI makes me feel like i'm back in the 90's...
    Spoiler: Show

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I agree, their interface needs a revamp but still the design is not that bad. It is still very clean. I wish TL had a light/bright skin. I don't like dark stylesheets.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    People complain when it's too hard to seed, but they do also complain when it's too easy.

It's basically easier to get a buffer on 0day/general trackers if you're wanting a e-penis since there are much more peers.
    Back after going through many ordeals of paying for my internet.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    i think with an internet connection of 2mbps.... up can download approximatly up to 16gb in 24 hrs
    of this 24 hours u spend 6-7 hrs sleeping
    4-5 hours eating and other daily activities
    10 hours of the day is already lost there...
    now lets see we have 14hours left.....suppose u dont work dont do anything...jsut sit at home in front of comp....

the total download in 1 day is 16gb with a 2mbps connection
    14hrs left= 700mb xvid * 1.5 hour movie = total download required =7gb worth, 15 movies
    14hrs left= 1.4gb dvdrip * 1.5 hour movie = total download required =14gb worth, 15 movies

even if its a 4gb dvd = 4gb *1.5 hour movie= total download required= 40gb ....which wont add up but u can watch 2 movies(8gb) + a lot of TV shows(6gb)

(sitting in front of comp for 14 hours a day will probabaly leave u socially dead and ur hearing / eyesight blunt ...with other fat consequences...by the time u finish dealing with those consquenses i am pretty sure u will have enough downloads on ur comp for the rest of your lives)

suppose u decided to download a game 4-5 gb....it will keep u occupied for 3-4 days...while u r buzy playing games for 3-4 days...you have a total download of 16 * 3 = 48gb

suppose u r a normal person who has friends, jobs, and other stuff like that.....2mbps is over whelming....

you can hardly maintain a bare minimum lifestyle with a 2mps connection, and elite trackers like FTN, GFT, Sct, SCC, hdbits, BHD, TL, bitme, TD, What, Waffles, REVTT, THS, BMTV and quite a few others not worth mentioning(A TOTAL OF 14+ TRACKERS). because you are expected to use these trackers, not just flash them to show your e-dick .....

.....i dont know y some one would buy a seed box,
    and even if some one had a seed box how does he manage to enjoy all the files he downloads.....
    in the end its only worth its entertainment value, how much you were able to enjoy your downloads....not if ur connection maxed out, or your buffer, or the speed, or the no of torrent sites u were in

*forgive my inacuracy with maths and grammer and speelings and etc.. etc..

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast