Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: IPtorrents

Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    i think with an internet connection of 2mbps.... up can download approximatly up to 16gb in 24 hrs
    of this 24 hours u spend 6-7 hrs sleeping
    4-5 hours eating and other daily activities
    10 hours of the day is already lost there...
    now lets see we have 14hours left.....suppose u dont work dont do anything...jsut sit at home in front of comp....

the total download in 1 day is 16gb with a 2mbps connection
    14hrs left= 700mb xvid * 1.5 hour movie = total download required =7gb worth, 15 movies
    14hrs left= 1.4gb dvdrip * 1.5 hour movie = total download required =14gb worth, 15 movies

even if its a 4gb dvd = 4gb *1.5 hour movie= total download required= 40gb ....which wont add up but u can watch 2 movies(8gb) + a lot of TV shows(6gb)

(sitting in front of comp for 14 hours a day will probabaly leave u socially dead and ur hearing / eyesight blunt ...with other fat consequences...by the time u finish dealing with those consquenses i am pretty sure u will have enough downloads on ur comp for the rest of your lives)

suppose u decided to download a game 4-5 gb....it will keep u occupied for 3-4 days...while u r buzy playing games for 3-4 days...you have a total download of 16 * 3 = 48gb

suppose u r a normal person who has friends, jobs, and other stuff like that.....2mbps is over whelming....

you can hardly maintain a bare minimum lifestyle with a 2mps connection, and elite trackers like FTN, GFT, Sct, SCC, hdbits, BHD, TL, bitme, TD, What, Waffles, REVTT, THS, BMTV and quite a few others not worth mentioning(A TOTAL OF 14+ TRACKERS). because you are expected to use these trackers, not just flash them to show your e-dick .....

.....i dont know y some one would buy a seed box,
    and even if some one had a seed box how does he manage to enjoy all the files he downloads.....
    in the end its only worth its entertainment value, how much you were able to enjoy your downloads....not if ur connection maxed out, or your buffer, or the speed, or the no of torrent sites u were in

*forgive my inacuracy with maths and grammer and speelings and etc.. etc..
    Well, I have a bit to say in reply to that.
    I already mentioned before, I use a seedbox because my ISP throttles bittorrent during peak hours of the day. Because of this, I can only get around 0.1-1k per peer.
    To bypass this, I purchased a seedbox, and transfer files over SSH with my max speed.

now, 2mbits is fine... IF i'm downloading at max speed 24/7, and I can download things before they PRE... which is not the case.

Lets say I want to watch a movie (I have a 50 inch TV, so SD is out of the question.... I spring for the 1080p rips (8-16GB)).

at 2mbits... it would take me all day to download this, and I woulden't be able to watch it until tomorrow.

On the other hand, if a tracker can max my box (100mbit)... which only the elite trackers can, I can grab the movie my home's max speed (about 10mbit), and watch the movie in a few hours.

Best i've seen at IPT is about 2MB/s down on my box.... and thats the BEST i've seen.

See the difference?
    IP torrents next day
    ScT Today!

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    and how on earth we download from ScT ? paying them 50 Euro /month to get access to ScT ?

Not sure why you are getting 2mb/s from IPTorrets but i am getting 10-12mb/s constantly.

any way, good for you, 1 minute faster download to your seedbox and transfer to your PC, hahahah you have too much fantasy in ur mind lol

tell this story to ur mama
    good for u

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    Who pays 50 euro /month for ScT? Not sure what ur saying...
    I haven't paid a single penny to them... got an invite from a friend, and seed from my box.... The only cost is my box, which I need for purposes other than keeping a ratio anyway.

and I don't get 2mb/s from IPT... I get 2MBps (16mb/s)....
    an 8GB movie takes ALOT less time on ScT than it does on IPT... not to mention on a new file i'll constantly be upping at 100mbits, which slows down my downspeed as well... add on top of that a good 30-60 min of PREtime (for 8GB files thats about average at IPT)

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    IPT is easy to get into, and I think it's a great tracker for beginners.
    But, they sometimes miss some releases that I want, though they're
    up in other trackers. And the download speed when you leech the
    first time around is not much impassive compare to other trackers.
    I have to say though, they have really great packs.

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    E3DaMeX's Avatar Da 2nd Boss
    New design in IPT! Much better than the old one imo. But then again, I always <3 the black themes more.

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    slymester's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"") BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Malus View Post
    New design in IPT! Much better than the old one imo. But then again, I always <3 the black themes more.
    Thanks for the heads up on the new theme.
    Looks nice

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    yeah, just checked it now!
    slick theme !

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    IPTorrents is very underated IMO. One nitpick with the new theme. You can't see how many seeds there are as the number must be in black which blends with the black background.

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Neoworld, Refresh your browser 2-3 times until your browser fully load their new Theme =)

Their New Theme is Awesome )))))))))))))
    Long Live to IPT Gods

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    It's kind of like iPlay but a bit darker.
    *** I Love Sharing & Helping Other People ***

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast