Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Blog Day Afternoon.

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Nothing much of any significance ever happens to me. This started occurring (or not occurring) round about 1988. This is when I started smoking Marijuana in condensed quantities. The last good thing was Neil Gaiman writing an episode of Doctor Who last week. The thing before that was my daughter being diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome. The thing before that was discovering I was able to produce sperm.

Expect nothing from this diary of sorts except me limiting my activity on this forum to this thread.

Mr Bean is on TV and my 6 year old is pissing himself laughing whilst I cringe. Rowan Atkinson is a cunt. As is Mel Smith (who interestingly developed a dependence for painkillers and thought it might be expedient to go on Mastermind off his fucking face).

2. Lounge   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    If nothing else you've accomplished the previously thought impossible feat of making me not hate every usage of the word "blog"

Also of your apparent further limiting of your activity here , understandable but sadly one more reason to hate life .
    Btw the other reasons are Rowan Atkinson , anchovies and the fact that where once we had Dog Day Afternoon now we have 3D Fast Five.

Watch this and share my grief.

Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Grief shared is grief doubled.

I've recently brung myself up to speed with Treme. That's proper drama there. Not to mention, you get funked out in every way every time you watch it.

Also, The Borgias has proven somewhat disappointing save solely for the development of the Lucretia character. I've always loved the idea of her and this seems to propound it.

One of my favourite myths regarding her is, upon waking, she would say, 'what fresh horror is this'. I do too.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Also, Bo is a cunt. Fact.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    The last good thing was Neil Gaiman writing an episode of Doctor Who last week.
    While I am delighted the show is back on air (I have seen all but 2 or 3 episodes since the 2005 series started), I have not been quite as impressed with this year's episodes. I hope for better things to come.

Mr. Bean was funny through about the first 3 skits I saw him do. Now his character is as refreshing as watching a mime that says "Hmmm" a lot.

*EDIT* Pacino was far more enjoyable before he became a parody of himself. Perhaps he should play the role of Bean for a while until he learns how to tone things down, a bit.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 05-21-2011 at 08:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    evenin' chavois

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    evenin' chavois
    Wotcha, cawkface.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    wopped to the macks for the brazilianth time this week, innit

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    wopped to the macks for the brazilianth time this week, innit
    Noice. You watching this fucking bawksing farce tonight or wot?

10. Lounge   -   #10

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast