Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: traders beware

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalafi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post
    I will speak from personal experience that this site does not cooperate with trackers on traders in the least bit. Quite the opposite in my experience honestly.
    I will speak from personal experience that this site does cooperate with trackers on traders in the least bit.
    OK now you are pissing me off. To simply say it without proof is bullshit. If you are going to show the same screens from 100 years ago don't bother it was 100 years ago. I have said it before and here it is again.

While I have been staff here there has been no one giving out any of our members info at all or aiding in the "outing" of any traders here. I stake every account I have on it. So show some proof or shut up. Don't make some lame ass excuses either you said "personal experience" so by all means elaborate.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Shalafi's Avatar The Trader BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Sweet lord in heaven, this again? OK firstly I want to make a correction to my friend Idol not a bucket of horse shit but a barrel of horse shit at very least. We do not help these trader hunters out. In fact as most of you know There was an attempted global ban put on me for catching and disabling a trader hunter, so how dare you suggest FST staff is involved in this. There are many other places that collect and share trader info between site staff members and they are pretty good at what they do. This has nothing to do with FST unless they are caught here. When they are caught they are disabled immediately.

Maybe Idol isn't calling you a liar but I certainly am. Either you are a liar or you haven't a clue what you're going on about.

Many sites collaborate with each other in the hunting of traders and again this has nothing to do with FST. Stoi from BCG recently resigned from being a community rep here so whatever direction he decides to go in is his and his staffs business.
    The most important site that they collaborate with each other in the hunting of traders is http://******** .Maybe this site must be hacked LOL

Lets see an example on this site ))

Removed by D for a friend

But this doesnt mean that FST doesnt help the trader hunters out.Some of mods are really good people here and trying to help the people who has passion on torrenting and trading.But some of them are really,really stabbing the knife behind the traders and because of them trading on FST died while ago.
    Last edited by Detale; 02-07-2009 at 10:38 AM.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Sorry for spamming but if so - Is the Op's choice to not follow rules and i doubt Fst has anything to do with most- if any accounts being banned for trading but i do not know? I REALLY doubt! :. I choose not to go that way!bye:
    Last edited by pone44; 02-06-2009 at 06:49 AM.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Now lets be clear if you post a users IP here again I will ban you on the spot. I am only giving you a pass because maybe you misunderstood. DO NOT let it happen again

I edited your pic and if anyone else's name is in there and wants it edited let me know and I'll do it asap. I also edited the site URL wouldn't wan't them logging any more FST ip's now would we

Now what the fuck does this show, other then that you are a moron??
    No one in this pic is staff here so how does this mean FST collaborated with them?? Again you said "personal experience" right?? I know all the people in there and you aint them so again stop trying to slander FST.
    Last edited by Detale; 02-06-2009 at 06:56 AM.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Shalafi's Avatar The Trader BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Now lets be clear if you post a users IP here again I will ban you on the spot. I am only giving you a pass because maybe you misunderstood. DO NOT let it happen again

I edited your pic and if anyone else's name is in there and wants it edited let me know and I'll do it asap.

Now what the fuck does this show, other then that you are a moron??
    No one in this pic is staff here so how does this mean FST collaborated with them?? Again you said "personal experience" right?? I know all the people in there and you aint them so again stop trying to slander FST.
    I sent Skizo a screenshot via msn which is unique and which is only i can have coz i took this screenshot and sent nobody except Skizo.Then i saw this screenshot in the site i've mentioned in my previous post which the trackers staff collabrate with each other in the hunting of traders and they were talking about "We have a leak"

So now what the fuck does this show, other than all you are fooling traders here??
    Last edited by Shalafi; 02-06-2009 at 07:03 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Again you have not backed up your statements and so I say you sir are full of shit and please spread you lies elsewhere.
    Last edited by Detale; 02-06-2009 at 07:03 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    You are so funny,Detale.I'm telling that your manager shared my screenshot with the trackers' staff to show that they have leak on their sharing forum and you are telling me that i have not backed up my statements and so you say i am full of shit.

You are funny,mate.
    Last edited by Shalafi; 02-06-2009 at 07:16 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    No you did not say that anywhere. Also you have shown absolutely NO proof whatsoever of that happening. so yep you're still full of shit

EDIT:Also funny is I just looked up those posted Ip's and they don't match anyone on our site, so now you just look foolish, well Serb does.

EDIT 2: Ahh I see your edit now so you did say it. Logs?? Lemme guess you don't save them?? Skizo is not the manager BTW
    Last edited by Detale; 02-06-2009 at 07:21 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    It's been ages since that happened and it was a mistake. I told you that then and I'm saying it again now. I showed the pic to one person and I didn't even know you didn't want me sharing that pic until it was too late. I apologized but you didn't really give a shit.

And if I remember right, there wasn't even anything revealing in the pic; you just didn't want anyone knowing it came from that site or something.

Get over it.
    Last edited by Skizo; 02-06-2009 at 07:18 AM.

yo

10. Lounge   -   #30
    No you did not say that anywhere. Also you have shown absolutely NO proof whatsoever of that happening. so yep you're still full of shit
    I sent Skizo a screenshot via msn which is unique and which is only i can have coz i took this screenshot and sent nobody except Skizo.Then i saw this screenshot in the site i've mentioned in my previous post which the trackers staff collabrate with each other in the hunting of traders and they were talking about "We have a leak"
    I mentioned his nickname on FST.Why dont you ask him as a proof?He is the proof.Your manager.The Staff of FST.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast