Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FatalTracker

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Check the percentages of your sites and see that they will be 17% at best
    sorry have to reply to that.

BCG 27,398 members, last 24 hours 16,244 have visited.

cant be assed to work out the % but its a lot more than 17% or even 25% thats for sure.

As for a long running tracker, we have been going since 2003, albeit public/private in that time.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by fatal View Post
    as I said in the other forums , we are a small under used site. Not everyone can be a TL or TB . we have just over 400 members and of them we get over 100 that visit the site daily . I'd say 25% is damn good . Check the percentages of your sites and see that they will be 17% at best.We do mainly movies xvids and dvds , our pretimes are very good .
    In fact this past screener season we had 5 screeners released before any of the big trackers . 3 of those where exclusives (well for a few hours )

Just because we arent the cookie cutter trackers you are used to going to , dont knock it. We like being small , its gives BT'g a personalized effect. The staff actually interacts with the members ,and theres no one booted for low ratios . As long as member tries to seedback he/she will remain on the site.
    A sinceer and good answer I always liked those . I didn't know such info about this tracker nor the fact that it exist so I guess I was a bit rude when I called it "lame" sorry about that . Good luck with it it looks kinda old

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    @stoi nice percentage , but you must agree .... you are not a general tracker . You are a specialty tracker , all bets are off when it come to that.
    @Naix yes we are an old tracker , thus this thread ....I dont think 7 years , but atleast 6. We cater generally to over 30's although we do carry alot of late teen and early 20's there.Being low key is our specialty . Oh as far as the look , got 6 or 7 different skins . Something for everyone .
    Besides , dont judge a book by its cover , oops there my age showing

The thing is @ fatal we really dont care, as long as the members we have use the site and dont abuse it ...we are happy <----- now that sounds lame , but its the truth . Our members are happy , our staff is happy . Like I said we prune we open the doors , grab a few hundred new members of which maybe 70 will be a fit. But those 70 like where they are.

Come and watch the site , you'll see that our times and upload speeds are pretty good for a site our size.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Just thought I'd come along and post too. History of FT =
    Fatal Tracker/SuperOmega/FatalTracker/FatalBits/FatalTracker. Just over 6 years old, but not quite 7 yet !
    Fatal didn't mention our forums, which are full of knowledge, banter, and competitions and have an excellent Games Arcade.
    The thing is @ fatal we really dont care, as long as the members we have use the site and dont abuse it ...we are happy <----- now that sounds lame , but its the truth . Our members are happy , our staff is happy . Like I said we prune, we open the doors , grab a few hundred new members of which maybe 70 will be a fit. But those 70 will like where they are.
    Highest membership was nearly 18,000 for a wee bit on Fatal Bits but after pruning this went down drastically, and we further pruned when we reverted to the Fatal Tracker name, then pruned again until we reached our present level. We would like to see a little increase, but intend to stay smal and friendly......

(NB - any members of the original FT may recognise the avatar which I used on FT and SuperOmega). Whatever happened to Cyberbike ? - Used to be staff way back when.... have traced most of the others who have faded into the distance, but not Cyberbike.......
    Last edited by Fatal01; 02-13-2009 at 06:33 PM. Reason: adding thoughts
    Fatal01

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    benficao's Avatar All over you Face!
    Fatal, ive been away, didint saw your comments.

talk to you on the irc i hope.

ps: sorry if i brought any attention undesired to your place.
    somethimes a tracker is more than torrents,..... thats what some ppl dont understand.

ps: fatal ppl, the signup says im behind a proxy?
    but im not.
    Last edited by benficao; 02-13-2009 at 05:37 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by fatal View Post
    @stoi nice percentage , but you must agree .... you are not a general tracker . You are a specialty tracker , all bets are off when it come to that.
    @Naix yes we are an old tracker , thus this thread ....I dont think 7 years , but atleast 6. We cater generally to over 30's although we do carry alot of late teen and early 20's there.Being low key is our specialty . Oh as far as the look , got 6 or 7 different skins . Something for everyone .
    Besides , dont judge a book by its cover , oops there my age showing

The thing is @ fatal we really dont care, as long as the members we have use the site and dont abuse it ...we are happy <----- now that sounds lame , but its the truth . Our members are happy , our staff is happy . Like I said we prune we open the doors , grab a few hundred new members of which maybe 70 will be a fit. But those 70 like where they are.

Come and watch the site , you'll see that our times and upload speeds are pretty good for a site our size.
    I know your not as young as most of the users here I noticed that from your post .. not swering bashing and other lame texts/images yes i saw there are some skins plenty if i may say and different styles .
    I never knew about this tracker untill this thread opened and let me say how did you manage to stay alive all this years ?

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    MODERATION BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Filelist org is one of the oldest

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    ps: fatal ppl, the signup says im behind a proxy?
    but im not.
    @ benficao
    Sure your ISP doesn't use a proxy ? Suppose it's unlikely if you're a seasoned torrenter, but I gotta ask !
    Fatal01

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    @Naix we stay alive because we enjoy the site and the people . Numbers dont matter. We used to be a popular midlevel site , a staff member had a meltdown and banned 400+ peeps in like 3 days before anyone found out about it .Since then we havent recovered, word got out that fatal was a bad place. That was 4 years ago, since then we've had our small tight community , didnt advertise much, basically worked on word of mouth.
    We keep to ourselves, and our members are great.
    Freeleech is the norm on the site , I can say honestly its more free than not . Ratios arent a biggie , in fact we went ratioless for while . The oldtimers couldnt live without there numbers
    With our small community we have managed to keep the monthly costs down to a very manageable amount , so even in the hardtimes we can still survive.
    Our uploaders have the best axx around , that coupled with top .ru sites gives us the pretimes and material needed to stay at the level we are accustom to.
    General Trackers are a nickel a dozen now days, we dont try to compete. If our members that join this month stay .... I hope they enjoy the site as much as I . If they choose not ... so be it . We will still be there.

@benficao, proxy problem on the tracker or forums ? These are separate servers (in case one goes down we are still in contact with the other). I should be able to clear your IP once I figure out which its on.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    viru5's Avatar ~ Addicted BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Oink? :S

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast