Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Animated Desktops

Just checkin out wincustomize today , and came across this gr8 Animated Desktop site, of course u have 2 pay 2 download them, but wud u use them if u cud get them 4 free..

check em out

http://elefun.e-not.net/

sum cool shit

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    i bet it takes up to many sources and if it isnt free then there should be a crack for it!!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    iv just downloaded them to try one and they do use up lots of recauces and the this is a triel thing that pops up is annoying me

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    But did they look gud

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Just checkin out wincustomize today , and came across this gr8 Animated Desktop site, of course u have 2 pay 2 download them, but wud u use them if u cud get them 4 free..

check em out

http://elefun.e-not.net/

sum cool shit
    So cool,MetroStars thanks.I 'm working now to find some crack or full version,so stay tune.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    yea they look good
    they get installed to X:\WINDOWS\web\wallpaper
    i thought that i could wright over the crappy ad part untill i seen that they were all in 1 flash file and im no good with flash so i wont be able to do nothing with them
    if anyone can find a crack or a way around the please register ad poping up can you please pm me

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    thanks 4 the info Ghost

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    No way to find a crack.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    so we will have to wait for a retail version comes out

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Find it something similar for EMULE.SHAREAZAA

SeaStorm 3D Screensaver v1.5

SeaStorm 3D Screensaver - Watch a sea storm on your desktop.
    This incredible saver shows you a stormy ocean surface with swirls over it, complete with sunset sky and lightnings. The realistic 3D environment and stereo sound FX makes it fantastic.

ed2k://|file|Sea.Storm3D.Screensaver.v1.5.Sharelive.rar|884783|38A2ECEFD2830763DE51792903234ED9|

RainForest 3D Screensaver 1.0

It's a jungle out there. Now feel the Amazon from your desktop. This screensaver includes many subtle animations of wildlife, including flying birds, rain dropping into delicate pools, sleeping squirrel monkeys, lazy dragonflies, fluttering butterflies, busy leaf cutter ants, curious turtles and more in a rainforest against photo-realistic backgrounds. Also included are jungle sounds and music in the background.

ed2k://|file|RainForest.3D.Screensaver.v1.0.RETAiL.Sharelive.rar|1930500|7C2234F5FB2FE022CBCC10CBCC77FABF|

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast