Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: RIAA Headquaters Finally Revealed!!!

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    LOL thanks C

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Nahh... the ava now is very good detale

anywaz i don't know what's going on here so please excuse my spamming to increase post count..

P.S I personally believe FST never shared ips/nicks with tracker staff.. maybe a few years back but not now..
    Last edited by manbearpig; 02-07-2009 at 06:28 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Read the thread you'll get the idea. Melvin from Tophos.org and Serb @ various trackers tried and failed to post my personal info. One of the reasons being I allowed the pic showing Serb sharing ip addresses of an FST member at some site with other members of staff on various trackers to get him banned as a trader.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    hai D, where was that Screen shot taken from? if I may know..

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Not sure what you're not understanding; there's not going to be a middle ground with most trackers. Stop searching. Listen to your staff buddies; I'm sure their persuasion methods include insults and superfluously worded sentences, but their intentions are good.

FST is a trading forum. Some people will tolerate it, some people will hate it. Now I will say these weird guys presumably spending hours of their time researching your house address to post in a thread here is a bit much, but other than that I still don't understand why you keep trying on this crusade for friendship with trackers. How many private torrent forums do you need to join before you realize you're trying to build a skyscraper on a swamp?

they didn't built Rome in one day

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Well I believe in the goodness of people and that we can all get along if we are respectful and honest with each other. It can work if everyone makes it work. I never said it would be easy but I still believe we can do it. Some sites are awesome and others are at least willing to listen and be civil. Some tracker staff are very decent people others well....

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    With a smile like that no one can trust you Detale
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Read the thread you'll get the idea. Melvin from Tophos.org and Serb @ various trackers tried and failed to post my personal info. One of the reasons being I allowed the pic showing Serb sharing ip addresses of an FST member at some site with other members of staff on various trackers to get him banned as a trader.

Oh... I get it now.. Thanks for the summary

BTW u say that one of the reasons being the pic. Were there any other reasons??

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Yeah we kind of have a history but It's late and Im tired so i'll tell you in the morning. Melvin is a snake who will stab you in the back like a little bitch the first chance he gets so look out for him.

Also I want to retract my statements about Tit as a whole. Mudslinger there is a good guy and kind of made me realize that Serb staffs on a few trackers and not to just blame Tit...for this one

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    oh.... ok

nice..

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast