Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RIAA Headquaters Finally Revealed!!!

ZaboomaPew
    Removed pic of incorrect details
    //Woops seems I added the wrong image....
    You didnt think we were going to find out where the headquarters of ass rapery was did you?

Contrary to what Stoi and some of the other FST lovin pigmees may beleive.... Detale is FOR TRADING and FOR POSTING SITE REVIEWS!
    Enjoy our proof. Presented to you from FST's own fucking forums.

Deleted by D
    ^^^ Feel free to ask one of the above users to confirm for you whether those snapshots are real or not. They all have access to the VTG section.

Detale your gas bill is now overdue and the gas company is going to charge you some extra green when/if you decide to pay it next month. Contrary to what Detale may/probably will tell you. That is his current address since 2002. We can post his SS# as well if anyone feels like checking to see if he filed is 2009 Taxes yet. =)
    (Dont forget to put you have 4 dependants + you in the long form Detale. It will get you some extra green!)

P.S. Hey neojack02 we didnt want you to feel left out... Dont feel bad. We are coming for you next leaking asswipe!
    Last edited by Detale; 02-07-2009 at 08:21 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    LMAOLOLOMNAOFMAMOMLOLOLOL

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    noAxx's Avatar Anti-Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaboomaPew View Post

Deleted by D
    ^^^ Feel free to ask one of the above users to confirm for you whether those snapshots are real or not. They all have access to the VTG section.
    WTF?
    Last edited by Detale; 02-06-2009 at 08:58 PM.
    DO NOT PM me for invites. Your WILL be reported.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    LOL I really appreciate my fellow staffers deleting this thread but as it's not my info I'll leave it for a while.

LOL Well it was pretty close but nope not me. To be clear I don't even use my own ISP so my IP isn't directly linked to me at all. My Gas bill is not past due at all, but I think my cell phone may be (again thats not im my name either). Also who here doesn't know I have 3 kids and a wife? Again great detective work guys

I do feel bad because I have spent some time building a relationship with Mel over the past few months and I guess all I've said about him being an OK guy was wrong. Guess I have to work on my character judgment a bit. I have to say I'm not really impressed. WOW you can get that I'm from Brooklyn and my first name right Good job guys. You should be proud of yourselves. Well not really because witha quick search here you can find that info out.I dont know what Stoi has to do with leaking anything he hasn't "leaked" anything I know of and what would he be leaking? Who knows with these guys what they mean. Shit all the other info is wrong so... I guess my initial feeling about Mel are correct. He is a snake and a liar and since we're talking about pics being posted there was one of Mel and the misses someone sent to me a while back that was hosted in a tophos.org directory that I warned him was left open and then he closed it. Nice to know how people are. Maybe I'll post a pic or two myself later.

Another funny thing is that in the above pics he says I told a member to trade, LOL It's obviously a mis spelling meaning "start a thread", so again good work guys. That 3rd pic was from when we asked for The screens a long time ago so Im not sure what that has to do with this bullshit.

Mel, You are a sad sad person and obviously your skills arent as good as you thought. I feel bad about the hours you wasted looking for info on me only to find out it's 99% wrong. You are a snake and a liar not to mention a real piece of shit, you befriended me only to do this in the end. For all the Mel supporters out there look out. he's not the guy you may think he is.

Edit:Yeah Noaxx Ishould have removed that sorry, Done now
    Last edited by Detale; 02-06-2009 at 08:59 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Is this a bad time to ask for a hug?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Contrary to what Stoi and some of the other FST lovin pigmees may beleive
    last i looked i was 5` 10" and 15st

definately not a pigmee

Maybe i have got unjust faith in this place, but its my unjust faith so ....

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    I'm staff,kiss m ass BT Rep: +1
    @OP
    I don't get your problem, but why the hell do you try to undisclose personal information? Fuck you. Pathetic little mole.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Another funny thing is that in the above pics he says I told a member to trade, LOL It's obviously a mis spelling meaning "start a thread"
    Now that's the lamest excuse I've ever heard
    Melvin ftw

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    This is not funny at all, he or she should be banned inmidiatly, there are things that nobody should joke about under any circunstances.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast