Thread: Battlefield 1942

has there been a class rip or nething by these?

2. Games   -   #2
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    I don't know but I recommend buying it man. I had downloaded it and its boring playing with AI. So I gave in and got it. I play all the time. Might not look like it since I'm always in here but really I do . Besides, the new version of desert combat was released yesterday, I downloaded it while I was sleeping. Version .4!

Good mod man...

3. Games   -   #3
    I'd recommend buying it too. I had a couple DL'd versions and they never worked online or with my friends, so I bought it. My friend just got his for $20 after a mail in rebate at Best Buy.

4. Games   -   #4
    i am planning on buying the game, but do you know if downloaded versions of the expansions will work with the official game/online? thanks.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by sacabocado@19 September 2003 - 19:32
    i am planning on buying the game, but do you know if downloaded versions of the expansions will work with the official game/online? thanks.
    AFAIK no they wont.

6. Games   -   #6
    If you like online games then try getting Star wars galaxies. Its a bit expenisve ($15) a month but its the greatest game I've ever played

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by kdm172@19 September 2003 - 20:06
    If you like online games then try getting Star wars galaxies. Its a bit expenisve ($15) a month but its the greatest game I've ever played
    Planetside is good too.

8. Games   -   #8
    Buy Battlefield...Me and my mates have had a gd laugh playing this one! Online gaming is great! We also created a LAN for a night and it kept us occupied all night...jesus I was tired the next morning!!

9. Games   -   #9
    krome's Avatar triplesix clubhouse
    i always had problems downloading the full of bf1942 and UT2003 so i went and bought it well worth it