Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You have been invited to TehConnection!

predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    did any one of you recived the same mail ?
    i got this mail and i am not even a member there, with lots of invites links but no one work lol
    Vectoral FTW!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Yes, and they sent other mail:

Sorry for the other email, it was a bug in the script, all of those invite keys have been disabled
    It seems that everyone who had an account in Nemesyz/Bitrefinery got the inviting mail.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Aliyans's Avatar Came, Saw &Conquered BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    thats a bug... u might have got a second mail with real invite... lol.. if u are a member why u need invite..but seemingly even members got that mail..donno why they are sending invite link to members..may be they want dupe acc lol

Weindians

SHARING IS CARING..

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Yes, and they sent other mail:

Sorry for the other email, it was a bug in the script, all of those invite keys have been disabled
    It seems that everyone who had an account in Nemesyz/Bitrefinery got the inviting mail.
    yep i got another mail , but the invite dont work either lol , and i never been member with TehConnection or Nemesyz/Bitrefinery , dunno why they send to non-members
    Vectoral FTW!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    CONFUSED MIND BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i got a working invite their

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I only got the second mail informing me about the bug, lol. I went: wtf!!??

I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I donīt like at all to receive this kind of mails. It means that somewhere, sometime my e-mail was given to others without my permission.
    I am TC member, but the mail I have there since I opened my account it is not the same I received this invite.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    That appears to be a major messed up bug...Kind of disheartening that they would even stockpile an email list like that...Somebody apparently is abusing their power at another site...
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    +1 on the e-mail... I've never been a member on tehconnection or NeMeSyZTorrents/BitRefinery.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    hmm, all i know about this is that some other site (one of the one mentioned here i think) was considered a sister site for TC. that's probably why they think it's alright to send out mass invite mails to those who were a member there.

(they announced this in a news post a few months back that they will offer invites for everyone that was a member at this shutdown sister site.. i just can't remember which site it was about )
    Last edited by danio; 02-09-2009 at 02:13 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast