Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: would your account be compromised

Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestoned View Post
    Yes you could, if he was a invite seller or such then you'll have quite a high chance of getting the banned if the staff was bent on getting his invite tree getting the holocaust the Nazi way.

You call tracker staff nazis for pursuing invite sellers?

Do you even know what happened in the holocaust? How many millions died? How many people were sent to labor camps, starved to death, shot or gased? How dare you even come up with such a comparison?

Welcome to my ignore list.
    i was about to post this. what a stupid and ignorant comparison. don't use the word holocaust in such a trivial way when you don't even know what you're talking about. the stupidity here is sometimes hard to believe.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Well, that's what people call them.

You don't have to be that serious on a board but if you think like that then I'll take it off then.

Wouldn't actually mind if I'm on your ignore list since you're just taking it too much.
    Back after going through many ordeals of paying for my internet.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    bit-HDTV and x264 do that...has happened to me...
    <me>why has my account been disabled..
    <meanstaff>go ask your inviter..
    \0/

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    Really it is going to depend on the site. Some don't care. Some are lenient. And some are hardcore. Too many variables unless you mentioned a specific site...
    Bumrocks nailed it on the head...

Quote Originally Posted by Lovestoned View Post
    Well, that's what people call them.

You don't have to be that serious on a board but if you think like that then I'll take it off then.

Wouldn't actually mind if I'm on your ignore list since you're just taking it too much.

Last edited by fatcat69; 02-08-2009 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12