Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Ship

What was that joke in Ghost Ship, something about a blowjob and a guy pointing at himself saying "this guy"

I can't remember it but it made me laugh

Any help?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    this movie was poor

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Yeah it was, but I am still hoping someone can remind me of the joke...

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by AlucardXXVII@16 September 2003 - 00:27
    I can't remember it but it made me laugh
    Yeah it was an ok joke, but I can't quite remember it.

There is no way I'm gonna watch that sorry excuse for a movie again to try an figure it out either...
    Sorry I'm not much help

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    I kinda liked the movie, it wasn't that great but it wasn't that bad either. I still have the movie on my PC, can you tell me at which scence you think you heared the joke, then I can look it up.

Anyway, I really liked that one heavy metal song they played at the end of the movie! For those of you who like to know, it's called:

"Not Falling" by Mudvayne and it's on their new album called "The End Of All Things To Come"

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    i was going to ask if the film is worth seeing - but by your replies i think not
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by gemby!@16 September 2003 - 23:17
    i was going to ask if the film is worth seeing - but by your replies i think not
    No it is definitely worth seeing. The opening scene is excellent. People are being a bit harsh.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by hobbes+16 September 2003 - 18:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 16 September 2003 - 18:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;@16 September 2003 - 23:17
    i was going to ask if the film is worth seeing - but by your replies i think not&nbsp;
    No it is definitely worth seeing. The opening scene is excellent. People are being a bit harsh. [/b][/quote]
    People, keep in mind that hobbes has a major shoulder fetish, which may be coloring his review...
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    lmao that movie wa crap let me tel u a story
    my brother and his wife must not read things propaly his wife thouhgt it had something to do with the titanic or something they went to see it and the first 5 minutes where everyone gets cut in half was hillirous

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    The opening scene is great. So is the flashback scene where you see how everyone on the ship gets killed. Other than that the movie is pretty bad.

Sorry, but I have no idea about the quote in the first question.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast