Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My torrent site portfolio

Hi,

Although I've been using torrent sites for a few years now I've never expanded on the sites I use and am looking to discover sites that cater more to my requirements.

I currently use demonoid, thepiratebay, mininova.

My interests are film: arthouse, foreign language, film noir, exploitation, horror, b-movie, grindhouse.

I'm also into music, mainly underground hip hop, jungle, drum and bass.

Please could anyone point me to some sites that they think I might be interested in. I am aware of karagara and am going to start hunting for an invite when my membership reaches 30 days so I can use the invites forum. Until then should I have a look at anything else?

Thanks people!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Time-Traveller's Avatar Poster
    Easy

Cinematik, The Horror Charnel, Torrentleech & what.cd

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    VoidNT's Avatar Poster
    Try Cinemageddon. It's basically an open tracker and you can register there once they prune old accounts every day.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    vic's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by gramercyriff View Post
    hi,

although i've been using torrent sites for a few years now i've never expanded on the sites i use and am looking to discover sites that cater more to my requirements.

My interests are film: Arthouse, foreign language, film noir, exploitation, horror, b-movie, grindhouse.

i'm also into music, mainly underground hip hop, jungle, drum and bass.

please could anyone point me to some sites that they think i might be interested in. I am aware of karagara and am going to start hunting for an invite when my membership reaches 30 days so i can use the invites forum. Until then should i have a look at anything else?

Thanks people!
    db9

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    KG would be your best fit for "...arthouse, foreign language, film noir...".

There is another world outside those public sites you use...Not to mention security.

Good Luck!
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    noAxx's Avatar Anti-Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by VoidNT View Post
    Try Cinemageddon. It's basically an open tracker and you can register there once they prune old accounts every day.
    Not only are they first rate, but it is absurdly easy to seed there. That means reaching Power User is a cake walk. And once you do that, getting invites to Cinematik, Karagarga, Secret Cinema, THC, and other trackers that sound like they might be of interest to you should be a breeze. And trust me, you'd be well advised to earn your invites (easy as hell) instead of getting them from FST.
    DO NOT PM me for invites. Your WILL be reported.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    KG is a must. I would suggest what they have everything pretty much.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by gramercyriff View Post
    Hi,

Although I've been using torrent sites for a few years now I've never expanded on the sites I use and am looking to discover sites that cater more to my requirements.

My interests are film: arthouse, foreign language, film noir, exploitation, horror, b-movie, grindhouse.

I'm also into music, mainly underground hip hop, jungle, drum and bass.

Please could anyone point me to some sites that they think I might be interested in. I am aware of karagara and am going to start hunting for an invite when my membership reaches 30 days so I can use the invites forum. Until then should I have a look at anything else?

Thanks people!
    if you are willing to be thoroughly scrutinized when you achieve 30 days membership here, including asking for your ip at some sites to check if you are for real, then i might have some pretty nice gifts for you when the time comes.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Look here for some more details on the sites suggested in this thread https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ime-etc-235742
    See ya in another life, brother.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    waki's Avatar HA!
    for music try deepbassnine + themixingbowl
    you can't spell ballin' without allin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast