Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TranceTraffic....

hey guys just wondering if trance traffic is a good tracker! I've been trying to get onto it for 1yr now but with now luck! Just wondering if its worth waiting for or is there another that guys will recommend thats got trance on it....

thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by tox08 View Post
    hey guys just wondering if trance traffic is a good tracker! I've been trying to get onto it for 1yr now but with now luck! Just wondering if its worth waiting for or is there another that guys will recommend thats got trance on it....

thanks
    yes

TR is also as good as TT for trance, try your luck
    Don't PM me for invites.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    If you had spent that same length of time visiting their open to everyone irc i think by now you would have been a member,am not a member there yet but i think am making progress..

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    TT sux

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    problem is i wasn't trying very hard to get in there, i just book marked their signup page and every now and again i just visit the page and see if signups are open! Guess i'll make a request, i also just browesed the forum for more info and it seems like trance route is decent to.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    problem is i wasn't trying very hard to get in there, i just book marked their signup page and every now and again i just visit the page and see if signups are open! Guess i'll make a request, i also just browesed the forum for more info and it seems like trance route is decent to.
    That's what I wanna hear. Come by the request section and let us give you a real warm welcome.

There's a bunch of TT related threads though, all you had to do is search the forum. There was no point in opening a new thread. matter fact there was a thread regarding TT just last week asking if there ever will be open signups.
    The only thing that surprised me though is that that user didn't jump to the REQ section right after opening the TT thread. We're hoping you take his place and take these unused invites off our hands.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 02-10-2009 at 04:42 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    There won`t be any open signups on TT so just find someone to invite you

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9

thanks
    well if you are trance listener and if you love live performance of djs and radio records there is nothing better than TT btw kind comunity and staff members but nowdays something going wrong there is 60 k torrents but only 11k alive and 60 active peer this is really low but i guess this is about winter
    i wanna say if you will use your account it's exactly worth to wait...
    and i dont think find an invite really hard for TT cuz most of TT member trance addicts and when i looked their invite tree i can say 3 of 10 really invited using accounts...
    but if you are a collector and you only want TT for lvl7 ?and only will download 50 gb and after that just login for dont ban for inactivity
    now coder is right to tell "TT sux"
    you Decide, which one you are?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BlackKnight's Avatar In the wake of Gods BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRansom View Post
    well if you are trance listener and if you love live performance of djs and radio records there is nothing better than TT btw kind comunity and staff members but nowdays something going wrong there is 60 k torrents but only 11k alive and 60 active peer this is really low but i guess this is about winter
    i wanna say if you will use your account it's exactly worth to wait...
    and i dont think find an invite really hard for TT cuz most of TT member trance addicts and when i looked their invite tree i can say 3 of 10 really invited using accounts...
    but if you are a collector and you only want TT for lvl7 ?and only will download 50 gb and after that just login for dont ban for inactivity
    now coder is right to tell "TT sux"
    you Decide, which one you are?
    thank you for your info, it's really helpful for me. when I research about this tracker, I was very confused when a person told there were 65k torrents, and another showed a screenshot with > 10k torrents. Now I'm clear about it.
    and I decided already which one I'm

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    ok, so if TT is going down the hill is there another trance tracker that you can recommend?

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast