Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Erased

did u guys delete all the topics about the more sources needed problem from the problems forum?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Aberrant
    I didn't delete them.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    i'll tell you, however, only if you can keep a secret
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Lounge   -   #4
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Those topics needed more sources.

&#39;Download= Failed".
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    I collected ALL that crap earlier and merged it into one thread. We don&#39;t need 20 of them all over the forum. READ the replies given. Asking the same question again and again won&#39;t get you a new answer or more popularity.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    But I want more sauces now dammit. I&#39;m bored of ketchup&#33;&#33;&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Then try jumping supernodes. Mustard is quite good actually.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    hello its not a supernodes problem its something wrong wiht fasttrack and the mods of these forums should contact them about it.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Couldn&#39;t it be reopened just so people can bump it. I have a screen of 15 downloads all stating "remotely queing" or "more sources needed". I used to routinely download movies and now I have 28,000 of 750000 of Mulholland Drive and it has been stuck that way for three days. When I jump supernodes it tried to connect to 5 sources but never did.

I tried muslemans game of "like a prayer". I got 130 sources but download only got 3 max sources and the whole thing came from 1 person.

I don&#39;t know what is wrong, but if enough people are having this problem, perhaps someone might look into it. Basically, kazaa is functioning as a forum for me, but the P2P component is almost gone.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by hobbes@16 September 2003 - 02:02
    Couldn&#39;t it be reopened just so people can bump it. I have a screen of 15 downloads all stating "remotely queing" or "more sources needed". I used to routinely download movies and now I have 28,000 of 750000 of Mulholland Drive and it has been stuck that way for three days. When I jump supernodes it tried to connect to 5 sources but never did.

I tried muslemans game of "like a prayer". I got 130 sources but download only got 3 max sources and the whole thing came from 1 person.

I don&#39;t know what is wrong, but if enough people are having this problem, perhaps someone might look into it. Basically, kazaa is functioning as a forum for me, but the P2P component is almost gone.
    see balamm....ur an ass for closing the topic cuz more people are getting this problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast