Thread: Replay Speed

jenn3134
    I am having a problem with replaying music downloaded from K-Lite on my computer. The play back in Windows Media Player and the music skips very bad. I tried using Musicmatch Jukebox and instead of skipping it plays the music in fast forward mode where it would skip in Media Player. Anyone have a clue about what's going on here?

2. Music   -   #2
    muchspl2
    riaa crap
    try downloading it till you get a good copy
    I'd try a different file size

3. Music   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by jenn3134@15 September 2003 - 20:48
    I am having a problem with replaying music downloaded from K-Lite on my computer. The play back in Windows Media Player and the music skips very bad. I tried using Musicmatch Jukebox and instead of skipping it plays the music in fast forward mode where it would skip in Media Player. Anyone have a clue about what's going on here?
    if you have gspot put it in gspot and see if it will render it, otherwise download the klite codec pack and install it and it has the gspot and then see what gspot says

4. Music   -   #4
    Poster
    Please try to find the right forum section to post in. Music would be a good choice in this case. It's obviously Not kazaa you're playing these corrupt files with. This section is for problems with the kazaa program itself.

www.k-lite.tk Board -> Kazaa Lite Related -> Problems ->