Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Post Your 'scam' E-mail Here...

My msn email account got filled up by someone sending email attachments of around 250k each. So he/she/they sent several and it filled up my account with around 15 emails...and i got a warning saying i had reached my limit. So i couldnt receive any legit emails...only this fools junk.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    I can't Believe how many cheeky bastards, there r out there begging 4 money...

i use Yahoo, u never get any African shit, r u guys using Hotmail?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    that was on my hotmail. but i even get spam on my private one which is like really private. sort of unguessable

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Forum Star
    Lots of spam on http://www.spamradio.com

Nice site, and a good radio station, too.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Send 'em here

(the African ones)

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by Gooch2k+16 September 2003 - 01:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gooch2k @ 16 September 2003 - 01:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pol@16 September 2003 - 01:07
    yep theres a lot of it about i&#39;ve been getting quite a few of the old &#39;enlarge your penis&#39; ones lately, think one of me bastard mates has been up to no good
    You too? . [/b][/quote]
    Same here with Hotmail.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    I get those all the time, and also stuff about drugs or fake college-degrees.

@somebody1234:
    was I wrong about the c: format thing?

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Good link SnnY, find one I got:

Subject: HELP TO CLAIM THIS FUND.

Dear Sir,

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP PETROLEUM (SPECIAL) TRUST FUND
    CONTRACT AWARD REVIEW COMMITTEE

appointed by the Federal Government of Nigeria to review
    contractAwards/Payments Approvals in the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF). Ourduties
    include evaluation, vetting approvals for payment for contract executedfor the
    PTF.

On the 10th January 1997, the awarded a contract of &#036;600 MillionUnited States
    Dollars to the consortium of Abblummus, J.G.C.Corporation,Bouygues Offshore
    and a joint venture of piebalignoles and Fougureolle, for an engineering,
    procurement and construction work in Nigeria. But some top officials of the
    organization over-invoiced the contract sum to the tune of &#036;636.5M with the
    intention of sharing the remaining &#036;36.5M among themselves. But due to the
    sudden proscription of the PTF by the new democratic

Government, their effort proved abortive. But now that the Federal Democratic
    Government of Nigeria has approved the sum of &#036;636.5M for the concerned
    foreign companies as full payment for the contract executed, and since each of
    the companies are entitled to &#036;150M, we intend to transfer the remaining
    %36.6M abroad into a safe and reliable account to be disbursed among
    ourselves.

My colleagues and I have agreed that if your company can act as the
    beneficiary of this fund (&#036;36.5) you and your company will retain 20% of the
    total amount while 70% will be for us and the remaining10% will be used to off
    set any expenses incured by both sides during the course of the transfer. It
    may interest you to know that , some years ago a similar transaction was
    carried out with one Mr. Patrick Miller, the President of Craine International
    Trading Corporation of No. 135 East 57th Street, 28th Floor, New York 10022
    with Tele Number (212) 308-7788 and telex Number 6731689. After the agreement
    of both parties in which he was to take 20% of the money while the remaining
    70% was for us, with the payment approvals secured and relevant document
    signed, the money was duly transferred into his account, only to
    bedisappointed on our arrival in New York, that he had changed address, while
    his telephone and telex number has been reallocated. That was how we lost
    &#036;27.7M to Mr. P&#33;
    atrick Miller. We could not report the case to the authority due to its nature
    as being utterly confidential.

This time, we need a more reliable and trustworthy partner with a reputable
    companys account to transfer this money into. Hence this proposal to you. It
    took us expensive ideas and money to fine-tune all the preparations for this
    transaction to meet all legal and administrative requirements in Nigeria and
    those of International Arbiration as the modalities applied in the case of Mr.
    Miller have changed due to the incessant changes in monetary policies of my
    country. However, we hope to conclude this transaction within seven (7) days
    from the date of receipt of the requested information and commence the
    transfer of funds. Therefore, we require from you the followings i. Your
    Company name ii. Company address iii. Bank name and address iv. Account number
    and account name Your telephone and fax numbers [personal/private] for easy
    communication.

With the above information, we will use your company name to re-award the
    contract, put up the letters of claims and apply for payment. We wish to bring
    to your notice that the personalities involved in this transaction are Top and
    influential government functionaries who will not like any form of exposure
    and as such would want you to keep the businesshighlyconfidential. Be rest
    assured that this transaction is 100% risk free on both sides.

We are looking forward to doing this business with you. Please,acknowledge the
    receipt of this letter using MY EMAIL [email protected],while maintaining
    maximum confidentiality. I shall bring you the complete picture of this
    transaction on receipt of you

r response.

Yours faithfully

DR Kelly Uku.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    How to deal with the nigerian scam

This is an interesting way to take care of the problem.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Dear n00b,

REDMOND (DE)--World leaders reacted with stunned silence as MUSLEMAN conducted an underground nuclear test at a secret facility in the Kazaa Lite Related threads. The device, exploded at 9:22 am PDT (1622 GMT/12:22 pm EDT) last friday, was timed to coincide with talks between MUSLEMAN and the mods of this forum over possible antitrust spam action.

"MUSLEMAN is going to defend his right to answer every n00b question by any and all necessary means," said MUSLEMAN&#39;s keyboard. "Not that I&#39;m anti-mod" he continued, "but there would be few tears shed in the n00b industry if Kboard were engulfed in a bath of nuclear fire."

Scientists pegged the explosion at around 100 answers per second. "I nearly dropped my latte when I saw the post count" explained University of n00bs, n00bphysicist Dr. Whoops Balamm-over, "At first I thought it was Mt. Rainier, and I was thinking, damn, there goes the mountain bike vacation."

In Kbaord, mod leaders announced the Kboard would boycott all MUSLEMAN answers indefinitely. Minutes later, one mod reversed his decision. "We&#39;ve tried sanctions since lunchtime, and they don&#39;t work," said the mod. Instead, the administration will initiate a policy of "constructive engagement" with MUSLEMAN.

MUSLEMAN&#39;s Chief Technology Officer Intel P4 2.66Mhz said the posting justified MUSLEMAN&#39;s recent acquisition of the Kazaa Lite Related threads from the mods. Not only did MUSLEMAN answer "questions before n00bs even posted them" in the threads, said Intel P4 2.66Mhz, "but we&#39;ve finally found a place to dump those millions of useless questions and so called "problems" about KL++." Intel P4 2.66Mhz warned mods not to replace MUSLEMAN&#39;s posting with rival members like NIKITA69. "I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of a sincere intention behind MUSLEMAN&#39;s actions," said Intel P4 2.66Mhz, "but anyone who posts a question written by a bunch of long-hairs on the Kazaa Lite Related threads is going to get what they deserve."

(see The Post Count Times: MUSLEMAN up 600 posts in 4 days)

So, we need your assistance to keep MUSLEMAN alive in the Kazaa Lite Related threads. Our organization is NON-PROFIT, called MUSLEMAN-n00b Accord, LTD and it&#39;s registered tradmark, can be found in every single thread. Kindly wire us your donation for the amount of your choosing over &#036;10,000 and support your MUSLEMAN from the mods of KBoard.

THIS IS A JOKE. THIS IS ONLY A JOKE.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast