Thread: Tracker with classical music

I'm trying to find a private tracker with a good selection of classical music, preferably lossless. Have demonoid but would love to find another tracker. Any suggestions? Thanks :-)

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    What.cd has almost 6000 classic music torrents and waffles almost 3000 and both have like more than half of them lossless so I think they would be enough but it is also pedros bt music that has lossless but I dont know how much .

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BlackKnight's Avatar In the wake of Gods BT Rep: +1
    BTMusic has about 1300 classical torrents

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Thank you! Will have to try to find an invite to what/whaffels/Pedros since signup is closed. Any other suggestions for trackers with open registration?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Well STMusic has some classical FLAC but not very much , if you want a code for STMusic PM me .

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    K 2's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    He can't pm you, beucase he's new here.

LzTr.us is very good too(about 300 torrents), but it's invite only.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Yeah , now I saw that he is new and must wait .

Just wait a while and when you can request invites you will get what you want if you show that you deserve it .

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    LzTr is a growing one for classical music, it's pretty easy to get in so take a look there.
    Back after going through many ordeals of paying for my internet.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Raviel, I really appreciate offering me an invite code to STmusic :-) Too bad I'm newly registered and can't yet send PM's.
    LzTr sounds very interesting too. Will certainly look for an opportunity to register.