Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: IPtorrents

Poster BT Rep: +2
    IPtorrents...
    new torrent site was found right about the time i had learnt about torrenting,i signed up there a few weeks before i joined FST...it had open signups ,they were advertising it on FST....its around 2 years old.....
    it never made any headlines...
    nor claimed to be anything bigger then any ordinary torrent site,
    didnt have a chat room so i guess building a community was out of the book....the only torrent site i can think of without an mirc chat room.....
    and it wasnt a ratio free tracker
    used to have a lot of down times initially

it started almost along that time when all these ratiio free trackers started coming up like (ITS,SCL...) and FTN still had lot of invites, brandon used to recruit, sgt major used to post quiet a bit, lately even polar bear has stopped posting here....oink was just about to be taken down.....i used to trade because i tot i didnt have much of anything to show for and some how trading into higer level would make me happier and i was curious, a litle too curious for the likes of anti-traders....

welll the best part i liked when i initially started using IPTORRENTS was the seed points...they were very generous about giving seed points...since my connection was slow it really matterd....i used to hear people talking about buffers 50 gb,100gb......i neevr tot i would be able to have such buffers....because of my very slow internet connection......i always wanted to be able to download a file of 20gb + all thou with my slow internet would take me weeks and not worry about my ratio....and also its a lot easier to seed ...but after using it for more then a year its my first choice......all thou i am a member of a few ratio free torrent sites...

anywas 2 years later
    hardly has any down time......
    a lot of seeders.....a lot of leechers....a lot of members
    33000+ torrents seeded
    lately it has one of the best packs....soo many really good uploaders...
    i think it has achived a lot of things in very little time....without claiming to be an anti-anything site.....
    they just had one thing on their mind to create a torrent site where people can download.....
    they were not out there to become level 12
    they were not out there to build the best community....or the best drama site creating news every 2 days.......
    they were not out there to impresss everyone with thier design or with a fancy name

i have 0 posts in forums, 6 posts in around 2 years with a ratio of 4....and 300gb buffer....i think its a great site for anyone to start out with....i have alwyas wanted to says tahnks to all the torrents i ahve downloaded from there...but i was too lazy to....i always wanted to express my gratitude for this great torrent site for being what it is and me being a part of it
    so i posted this

after demonoid ,pirate bay and zamunda .....i think would rate IPT the best along TL,SCC,REVTT,black-cats....
    i alwyas tot torrent sites like these should have special levels so that people would know they are worth more then level 1-2, so that traders would think twice before they trade these ,not that its worth anything

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    why not post this in their forum

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    EL REY's Avatar Haha....You Slow BT Rep: +3
    Thats mad cool of you to say on their behave.

I think IPT is good for newbs or anyone. Now, why doesn't it get any luv from people?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    It is a good site, nice and easy site to start off with.
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    neve2009's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I agree, IPT has decent enough pre's and amazing packs! Extremely easy to seed as well. I wonder if a good ratio proof there would look as good as some of the other sites out there though since its so easy to build ratio on.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Yeah, i'd have to agree with this... it is a good place to start out.. i used to have an account there way back myself.. was a decent place then, can only imagine how it is now.. and yet, as the OP says they have done this without much attention ..... imo, it's the users that make a big deal out of it... not the trackers! IPt remains low key because it's not sought after by the trading community.. which is good for them..
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    harshytkage's Avatar Tarders BEWARE! BT Rep: +2
    Forget about noobs, i think thats taking away some of it's shine if you say it's ONLY good for n00bs, imo it's one of the BEST trackers anyone could have....the only qualms i have with them is they don't update the sutes look, but thats a bout the only complaint that i could EVER have with such a great tracker...
    Spoiler: Show

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    It's not sought after by traders because IPT's very generous when it comes to invites.
    Back after going through many ordeals of paying for my internet.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    harshytkage's Avatar Tarders BEWARE! BT Rep: +2
    well...it all comes back to those F*cktards who rate trackers on the basis of rarity levels, i mean, join my tracker site (you can't it's infinitely rare, why? it doesnt exist...)
    Spoiler: Show

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I agree with what you guys are saying. It has to be the most underrated tracker.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast